Devon Trickster end of an era - last 72 hours

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Devon Trickster end of an era - last 72 hours

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=752554

Well it’s happened. Devon Trickster got the pensioning call. I’ve extended him for 72 hours and will keep adding slots. Last chance for this supersire!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Devon Trickster end of an era - last 72 hours

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Sorry Gigi, I cursed him :( I was thinking just yesterday "I wonder if Devon Trickster will stick around another season or if I should just skip any thinking this year and mass breed while he's still around". Guess that question got answered.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Post by Brad Fabman »

For the price, one of my favorites. A+ hypo to so many of my horses. I had already bred 45 mares this year and grabbed 2 more. Sorry to see this one go.
Fabman Farms - Simmy Awards Won: Y54-Quarter Horse Champion Three Year Old Female - Beena's Gold
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Added more slots!

He really was a neat horse. Spent a lot of time in Devon Castle’s shadow so I’m glad he held on as long as he did.
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

hmm if Devon Trickster is going away I might now have to think even harder about retiring Dagens Dobbel cos there should always be a sire with Devon Trickster in his bloodline right?

btw I already secured myself a full sister to Devons Double and Dagens Dobbel this year https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1551555
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 1 year ago hmm if Devon Trickster is going away I might now have to think even harder about retiring Dagens Dobbel cos there should always be a sire with Devon Trickster in his bloodline right?

btw I already secured myself a full sister to Devons Double and Dagens Dobbel this year https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1551555
Maybe after he wins his third straight steward’s cup ;)