Dagens Dobbel Standing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Dagens Dobbel Standing

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

2 time steward cup winner Dagens Dobbel has retired and is now standing
he is by the newly pensioned Devon Trcikster and is a full brother to Triple Crown Winner Devon's Double
gets mostly a+ hypos from my mares so he could be really nice
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1327803
I Have set him at a relatively cheap 10k for now but that might change in the future so get him while he is cheap
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Re: Dagens Dobbel Standing

Post by Michael Looker »

The only one of last year's first crop trotting stallions to leave a freak in his first crop so far (there are still a few ungalloped yearlings out there). I thought it was a VERY good group of stallions that retired last year, too. He has no Tls Captain Jack S blood, though you do need to breed around the damsire Devon Castle. I'm a fan, and 10k is indeed cheap IMO.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Really pleased with my yearlings by this horse. I hope he always stays reasonably priced ill always send some good mares. I hope one day he might get a headshot?

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

to be honest he seems to have done really well for himself this year for everyone but me lol
I had a couple of stakes this year but none by him but that might just mean that my mares all suck except for his dam which I cannot breed him to lol
I also wanna thank Hope for mentioning that he doesnt have a headshot cos that had totally slipped my mind so I am gonna go get him one now lol