Meanwhile, harness

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Meanwhile, harness

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I found a freaky trotter so I'm all good:)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Meanwhile, harness

Post by Nena Olson »

Harness horses want to be mysterious and disappointments at the same time in my barns case.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

They were cut last season and again this season, so don't feel bad. Your Freak should be a true one.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I'm pretty happy with my harness results (fingers crossed I'll have a future in house stud with that freak, late bloomer as well), was just funny to me that they weren't included in the comments update. Playing the sim on classic mode :)
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

I'm assuming the new gallop comments weren't applied to harness horses. Heart column?????
There certainly was a gallop adjustment though. Hopefully it will be applied to all horses, racing and retired, or the stud book stats will frankly be meaningless and any new sires will be at a distinct disadvantage at the start of their careers.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I see that now that I regalloped my two year olds, huh. It was instantly noticeable in my TB yearling results. Thought I was having an average breeding year with trotters and so surely they couldn't have been adjusted, but I see now my yearling crop is definitely better than my two year olds.