Emotonian Preview

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Emotonian Preview

Post by Danny Derby »

I was going to submit this as an article, but I've reached my limit for the week so here it is! (all quotes are fictional, don't freak out!)

The Meadowfields in New Jersey will be the site of a highly anticipated event this evening as eight 3-year-old Standardbred trotters take to the dirt track in "The Emotonian" stakes race. With a purse of $1,000,000 and an entry fee of $10,000, this Grade 1 event is sure to draw the attention of horse racing fans around the country.

Drawing the inside is General Pike, a bay colt owned and bred by John Sloan. This impressive trotter has racked up $254,500 in earnings so far, with a record of 8: 3-3-0. John Moody will be in the sulky for this race. "I'm feeling confident about General Pike's chances tonight," said Moody. "He's been training well and I think he's ready to put in a strong performance."

Another top contender is Vontae Mack, a dark bay colt owned by Roger Carlo and bred by the same. Jordan Dixon will be driving this talented trotter, who has a record of 6: 4-2-0 and earnings of $404,000. "Vontae Mack has been a consistent performer for us," said Carlo. "We're hoping for a strong showing tonight and a chance at that $1,000,000 purse."

Hope Bentley's entry, Har Megiddo, will also be one to watch. This chestnut colt has a record of 7: 5-0-0 and earnings of $100,750. Jose Pryor will be in the sulky for this race. "Har Megiddo has been a bit of a surprise for us this year," said Bentley. "We're hopeful he can continue his winning streak in this big stakes race."

Groucho Marx, a chestnut colt owned by Kent Saunders and bred by the same, will also be competing in The Emotonian. Ben Boyd will be driving this trotter, who has a record of 6: 3-3-0 and earnings of $225,000. "Groucho Marx has been a consistent performer for us," said Saunders. "We're hoping he can continue that trend and be a factor in this race."

Masaya Stable has two entries in The Emotonian - Quinze Masaya and Quarter Masaya. Quinze Masaya, a black filly, has a record of 8: 7-1-0 and earnings of $384,500. Ben Mace will be in the sulky for this talented trotter. Quarter Masaya, a dark bay filly, has a record of 8: 3-3-0 and earnings of $229,500. Zachary Long will be driving this filly. "We're excited to have both Quinze Masaya and Quarter Masaya in this big race," said Masaya Stable's owner. "They've both been performing well and we're hoping for strong showings from both of them."

Tom Lin's entry, Tls Cold Hard Cash, is a chestnut colt with a record of 6: 4-1-0 and earnings of $80,000. Wayne Welsh will be in the sulky for this trotter. "Tls Cold Hard Cash has been steadily improving and we're hoping he can put in a top performance tonight," said Lin.

Completing the field is Master of Orion, a chestnut colt owned and bred by Kent Saunders. Ben Fischer will be driving this trotter, who has a record of 6: 3-1-2 and earnings of $229,500. "Master of Orion has had some ups and downs this season, but we're hoping he can turn it around in this big stakes race," said Saunders. "He's been training well and we think he has the potential to be a contender."

All eight of these 3-year-old Standardbred trotters are sure to give it their all in "The Emotonian" stakes race. With a purse of $1,000,000 on the line, each owner and driver is determined to come out on top. "This is going to be a tough race," said John Sloan, owner of General Pike. "All of these horses are talented and have had success on the track. It's anyone's game."

The Meadowfields in New Jersey is the place to be this evening as these eight trotters battle it out on the dirt track. Who will come out on top and take home the lion's share of the $1,000,000 purse? Be sure to tune in and find out.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Emotonian Preview

Post by Hope Bentley »

Loved reading this! :) My first time having a worthy entry for the Emotonian.. so I am very excited. All horses are great 3yos.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats