Hate the Surprise Permanent Injury thing right now

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Hate the Surprise Permanent Injury thing right now

Post by Tammy Fox »

Just lost a 3yo trotter filly because of the random injury. She had just broken her maiden in a 32K claimer with a 90 speed and that was only her third race as she had finished 2nd in her first two. She was an allowance-late bloomer and I would have been okay with her being injured but she is one of the longer career horses and I bloodstocked her and she is a star mare but her hypos with some of the better trotter stallions that always hypo higher and she is an A where if she had been a breeding comment then she would have probably been an A+ and produced allowance or better for most if not all her foals. Now I am betting a lot of her foals will be productive-late bloomers or productive-progressives with some allowance thrown in when they first gallop. So I am not happy as she would have made me money even if only in claimers and now I am stuck with a broodmare that will make me a lot less money than if she had not been injured and was still racing. Why couldn't the random injury had hit a mare that at least had the breeding comment or better yet one of several of my arabian colts racing that had the breeding comment. Not much I can do now. Sigh, rant over.