You Never Know - pensioned

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

You Never Know - pensioned

Post by Jon Xett »

You Never Know (NY) The Dirt Router sire of Dave Matthews Band. => SC Classic winner, you know.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=716566

jX
Last edited by Jon Xett 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: You Never Know is 14

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Any guarantees for a dmb 2.0?
;p
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago Any guarantees for a dmb 2.0?
HA! No, probably not for you Andrew, since you currently don't own any You Never Know things.
Ah, but you must have patience grasshopper..........
This You Never Know thing: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=977390 [Loquacious Type]
gave way to this You Never Know thing: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1174217 [Eilish]
jX
Once mighty waters hurdled themselves against rock. And from these two harsh strengths came this most gentle sand.
– Kwai Chang Caine
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

You just bought my only one!
;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

In looking at the 11 You Never Knows I bred over the years, I wish I'd sent him some faster mares. I always went 1 1/4 - Sword, After the Disco, Paramount, Messiah, James Dean, Keep Your Promise, You Are I Am, etc, etc, etc. I wish I'd tried some Happy This Way/Oncoming Storm/JV lined things.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago You just bought my only one!
Yes I did. You had the Tim Matthews bred yearling filly for sale for $1 and I pounced on the option to buy. She may not turn out to be much but You Never Know.
jX
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago In looking at the 11 You Never Knows I bred over the years, I wish I'd sent him some faster mares. I always went 1 1/4 - Sword, After the Disco, Paramount, Messiah, James Dean, Keep Your Promise, You Are I Am, etc, etc, etc. I wish I'd tried some Happy This Way/Oncoming Storm/JV lined things.
Well, after that comment, I just had to find a nice speedy thing and give it a shot. Hopefully he winds up super nice and gets the special name I'm saving for a good son of hers!
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: You Never Know is 15

Post by Jon Xett »

The pension bug hits him on 57.9.4. You Never Know..... Until you you do know... Thanks for using Y.N.K.

jX
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Mmm, Jon? Are you going to re-set him?
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Well this is embarrassing _ I went to see You Never Know _ the notice on his stall door said he had declining fertility and may be pensioned on Thursday _ so I went to my computer to give his fans notice and re-post his stud fee at S$30,057 _ hit send _ and B*A*M _ You Never Know _ pensioned! sad.... should have read the fine print on the good Dr.'s note that you first have to give him S$100,000 _ Have fun in the pasture Mr. _ you were a good boy

You Knever Know what dumb mistakes you will do so early in the morning before breakfast. My mistake.

"I am sorry to inform you that your horse, 'You Never Know', had an incident. Found to have declining fertility. Pensioned by his owner who can't figure out simple computer radio buttons.
Here are some possible reasons why: idiot and inept owner." HA, ha! My apologies but if you can't laugh at your mistakes in life.... jX
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Re: You Never Know - pensioned

Post by Ash Tarasin »

"had an incident", and incident being his newly awakened owner. :)
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 3 years ago "had an incident", and incident being his newly awakened owner. :)
Eggs-actly. You Never SIM before morning coffee. My new motto. so funny,,,, jX
Tom Mudgett
Derby Contender

Post by Tom Mudgett »

Aww sad to see, he helped to produce my most unexpected stakes winner.
Zarley - 25k - DM
Troika - 25k - DM
Timeweaver - 20k - DM
Swordsman - 15k - DM
Fra Mauro - 15k - DM
Some Rocky Socket - 10k - DM/DR
Space Invader - 7.5k - DM
Cotton Eye Joe - 5k - DM