First two TBs Bred!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

First two TBs Bred!

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Firstly we have Baby Gladiator a Dirt Router who is a product of Gladiator and Baby White. We all know Gladiator a 13 million dollar earner with wins in Grade 1 stakes like the Desert World Cup and Long Island Classic with a progeny earnings of over 28 million! And the mare I used which was a star mare I was able to purchase a lease for has only produced 3 foals so far with not much success but hopefully Baby Gladiator will be the first!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1397311

Secondly we have Slow Jett a Dirt Sprinter who is a product of Jett who is a 3 million dollar earner with Grade 1 wins and was able to get OTB in big time races like the Stewards Cup and the Pegasus Sprint. The mare (Imslowandihateit) is an unproven potential mare that I wanted to experiment with so I went with a big earner and a cheaper stud fee just to see what would happen with this mare.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1398246

I'm very excited to keep breeding as it's a very fun process to research horses and find the right price and right matchups for each mare!
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: First two TBs Bred!

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I remember that feeling I had before my first festivus...

Good luck with your first two TB breedings! They are way better than my my first two were. It is truly hard to know what stallions to go for with a limited budget. I still think it is very hard. I can only say that Dirt routers is a very competitive division to start in and expect success.
Good luck and welcome to the world of breeding :)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: First two TBs Bred!

Post by Gwayne's World »

A home bred freak is gratifying.

And if they turn out to be a champion on the track is the cherry on top.
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.