Dassem Ultor - Excellent Hypo's

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Dassem Ultor - Excellent Hypo's

Post by Andrew James »

Dassem Ultor - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1362552

Winner of a SC and two Saudi Cups. From one of the games best dirt sires Vengeance or Grief. Hypomating as well as the upper echelon of dirt milers like Marvel, Kentucky Storm, Holland Road and Vengeance or Grief.

I have 15 mares going to him Definitely encourage others to check him out.

I've price him the same as his proven sire Vengeance or Grief for now. Will re-evaluate after gallops.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Dassem Ultor - Excellent Hypo's

Post by Darcy McBride »

He is hypoing flat As and A-s with a random sampling of my BH and Star mares. I've booked a couple, Andrew. I'll hit him more next year, since I've bred a large portion of my mares this year. Enjoy him!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago He is hypoing flat As and A-s with a random sampling of my BH and Star mares. I've booked a couple, Andrew. I'll hit him more next year, since I've bred a large portion of my mares this year. Enjoy him!
Thanks Darcy, just saw this! Appreciate the support, hope he can be anywhere near as good as Kentucky Storm and Jubilation.

Hypo'ing same as VoG for me.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Dassem Hypo's are the same as the best dirt milers being bred right now....Just used him a bunch same hypo's as the best out there right now
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Dassem Ultor - Excellent Hypo's - steward approved

Post by Andrew James »

Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Sent him a mare, Andrew.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 year ago Sent him a mare, Andrew.
Thanks Kelly, hope they are a superfreak for you.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Dassem's gallops were quite strong for a first year sire. Once you factor in gallop adjustments I think he will be basically on par with Vengeance or Grief.

I'm going to leave him at 30k for this year until we see his runners and if they can be as successful as VoG. If they are I'll be bumping him back up to 40k.

He is also steward approved :)
Cesar Raez
Miler

Post by Cesar Raez »

Forrest Gump is a sound, brave, freak colt with the shed comment. The only DM freak from this year Steward's auctions according to Durzo's excellent post.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Horses like this are why I always wish I could get something going in dirt milers! Sending my one and only blue hen his way this season.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Cesar Raez wrote: 1 year ago
Forrest Gump is a sound, brave, freak colt with the shed comment. The only DM freak from this year Steward's auctions according to Durzo's excellent post.
<3
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 1 year ago Horses like this are why I always wish I could get something going in dirt milers! Sending my one and only blue hen his way this season.
Thanks Erin, best of luck!
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Quick update, the #1 and #2 Workouts for yearling males are both sired by Dassem Ultor. From a somewhat limited crop he has 5 of the top 50 of "any" gender 4f yearling workouts. Promising. Hopefully he can live up to his fathers shoes (arguably best current sire in the division) in the shed.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/rankings ... pe=&Type=0
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Now with a SC winner from his first eligible crop

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1645319