Mare leases / foal swaps classified thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Corey Lange
Miler

Re: Mare leases / foal swaps classified thread

Post by Corey Lange »

Dirt Router, Looking to do a foal swap. 3 yo just ran a 71 SF and Yearling just galloped productive career.
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=122294
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

Anyone feel like breeding this mare?

The New World

She's a Nalbone-bred half sister to millionaire Dream of Her. She wasn't much on the track, and I don't want to breed her myself this year.

I'll lease her for $1,000 for anyone who would like to give her a try. PM in game please. MARE LEASED, THANKS FOR LOOKING
Gabby O'Toole
Turf Router

Post by Gabby O'Toole »

Looking for turf mares who have thrown wows or stakes someone may want to let me lease. Send me a message if you have one!
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

Here's another one I don't plan to breed. I'd love it if someone could get a decent foal from this mare.

Meet Incorrigible. She is a full sister to two time SIMMY winner Kamikaze, and a half sister to G1 winner and millionaire Wow.

She's yours to lease for just $5,000. PM me in game if interested. MARE LEASED, THANKS FOR LOOKING
Last edited by Bradley Davis 13 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Brenden Marcotte
Derby Contender

Post by Brenden Marcotte »

I have some Turf Sprinters for lease if anyone is available.

$1,000
Tatooine

$2,500
Awesome Luxury

$5,000
What She Said - TAKEN

PM me with the mare you want to lease, send me stallion name, color, etc. and I'll breed for you and offer for the stud fee + lease price.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm looking to swap some of these mares for THIS year. if interested, PM me in-game. I don't want to do a two-for-one swap or anything like that. I'm looking for straight swaps. Thanks!

(I am only interested in turf sprinters, turf milers, turf routers, and maybe a dirt router. Also Arabians.)

Arawak (Black Condor) - G1 winner is the dam of THREE WOW gallopers and two WINGS gallopers

Avendesora (A Bus) - yearling is a WOW, the other two are WINGS

Hopes All Things (Right Hand Man) - SIMMY Champion turf sprinter is the dam of undefeated 2yo Hopes So High (never galloped), the winning Shoulder Shoes (never galloped) and a STAKES-galloping yearling

Wild Condor (Black Condor) - SIMMY Champion turf router is the dam of a WOW and WINGS from two foals. Both have worked 5F in :59.16.

Wine and Dine (Ease) - Multiple stakes-winning turf sprinter is the dam of a WOW yearling (I never galloped the 2yo)

Worth All (Worth My Weight) - Yearling (and only foal) is a STAKES galloper
Last edited by Nikki Everdeen 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

I'm looking to lease out another mare I'm not excited about breeding this year.

She is Nancie Springer.

She is a Grass Always Green mare that won 5 of 7 career starts on the turf, all at 1 1/8 miles. She seems to be producing short routers, and her first foal to race has won 2 of 7 starts.

This mare might make a nice lease for a newer player, or for a player looking to support a stallion without spending much.

BRED, thanks for looking.
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

Attention turf mile junkies!

I want to lease this mare out as I can't decide who to breed her to!

Contigo - Bound For Heaven x Idle Hour (Special Week)
She is a stakes winner with an odd pedigree, I simply couldn't decide which stallion to breed her to. She has a yearling by Astute Scholar that has worked well.

She's yours to lease for $20,000 and you can breed the foal yourself.

LEASED, thanks for looking.
Last edited by Bradley Davis 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

Another mare I'd like to lease since my foal crop is already over what I'd hoped it to be.

She is Eastern Thrill, an AW router by Eastern Dynasty out of an End of the Line mare. Aside from her good AW pedigree, she was a 2-time winner from 7 starts on the plastic. I picked her up from the end of year AJ sale, a nice surprise for me since she had been on my alerts list for most of the year.

But since there isn't any room in my barn for another foal, I'm putting her up for lease this year.

LEASED
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I'd be interested in leasing turf miler mares from someone. Looking for at the least multirace allowance winners. PM me if you've got a mare you think I might like.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*