CAM and TBS Sire Tables Are Here!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

CAM and TBS Sire Tables Are Here!

Post by Regina Moore »

I asked Em if she would provide distance/surface information for all the Thoroughbred CAM sires and grandsires, so I could make tables, like I did for the Game Point sires, and post it to my website. Despite it being a huge project, she obliged rather quickly. Hooray!

There's two tables on the same web page. The first is for the CAM sires, and the one beneath it is for the CAM maternal grandsires. I did the same color-coding as for the GP sires.

CAM SIRE TABLES

The link for all helpful SIM info on my website is here.

For any newish players who are befuddled by what a CAM is, I've submitted a hopefully helpful article.

Moderators, please pin.

ETA: TBS Stallions per this forum thread.
Last edited by Regina Moore 7 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: CAM Sire Tables Are Here!

Post by Tim Matthews »

This is good fun. Thank you.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Cindy Saunders
Miler

Re: CAM Sire Tables Are Here!

Post by Cindy Saunders »

That is cool.
Good Luck and Happy Racing, :lol:
Cindy Saunders!

http://www.facebook.com/cynthia.m.saunders
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: CAM and TBS Sire Tables Are Here!

Post by Laura Smith »

Not sure if this is possible, but as we've seen an influx of lots of new RL-pedigreed sires (with ability in multiple categories) in the years since Regina's awesome page was made... any chance for an update reflecting the newer stallions? Pretty pwease?
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Laura Smith wrote: 4 years ago Not sure if this is possible, but as we've seen an influx of lots of new RL-pedigreed sires (with ability in multiple categories) in the years since Regina's awesome page was made... any chance for an update reflecting the newer stallions? Pretty pwease?
This one is pretty UTD :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

http://www.magicravenranch.com/tbssires.html < this one is also fairly up to date.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

Sadly this has vanished into the Internet. RIP.
Regina Moore wrote: 8 years ago I asked Em if she would provide distance/surface information for all the Thoroughbred CAM sires and grandsires, so I could make tables, like I did for the Game Point sires, and post it to my website. Despite it being a huge project, she obliged rather quickly. Hooray!

There's two tables on the same web page. The first is for the CAM sires, and the one beneath it is for the CAM maternal grandsires. I did the same color-coding as for the GP sires.

CAM SIRE TABLES

The link for all helpful SIM info on my website is here.

For any newish players who are befuddled by what a CAM is, I've submitted a hopefully helpful article.

Moderators, please pin.

ETA: TBS Stallions per this forum thread.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

At this point CAMS are dead anyway. It needs to be completely overhauled with new stallions. I've said this for real years but its not been updated. There are awesome Game Point studs that would vastly improve the product but I gave up asking.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

Not disagreeing. My issue was more that I relied upon that chart when breeding descendants of unraced CAMs.
Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago At this point CAMS are dead anyway. It needs to be completely overhauled with new stallions. I've said this for real years but its not been updated. There are awesome Game Point studs that would vastly improve the product but I gave up asking.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Yeah she shut down her site or let it go months ago. There was a forum post about it and Everything.
;p
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I would really love to see CAMs revitalized! As it is, I definitely made one this year and got a formidable lol
I have a stable full of cats
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 1 year ago I would really love to see CAMs revitalized! As it is, I definitely made one this year and got a formidable lol
Wow that is actually good considering I haven't seen anyone get anything decent for years. I had actually started a list of stallions for the CAM program years ago because I used CAMS a lot when I first started and loved it! I think the Sim could make a lot of money if they were upgraded. But I ended up just deleting all the stuff I had written when it was clear it wasn't going to get improved.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

But she's so pretty! Five-time Grade 1 winner
Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago I haven't seen anyone get anything decent for years.

-- John Galsworthy
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Of course when I saw the first 2 posts on this thread I had to go create 2 mares because I just couldn't resist. A formid and a good, but the formid can only manage a B hypo.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Paul Sellers wrote: 1 year ago But she's so pretty! Five-time Grade 1 winner
Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago I haven't seen anyone get anything decent for years.
That is the minority for sure!