Benjamin

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Benjamin

Post by LA Pepper »

He was the MOST consistent go to stallion in the whole Sim if not just for AW routers. If only his son and super racer 'A Bird Named Ben' had even 1/2 his sire power, then I'd still be in the AW router division (alas). Thank You so much for having him so available while he was an active stallion!!!
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Re: Benjamin

Post by John Slotmon »

Pepper Carol wrote: 4 years ago He was the MOST consistent go to stallion in the whole Sim if not just for AW routers. If only his son and super racer 'A Bird Named Ben' had even 1/2 his sire power, then I'd still be in the AW router division (alas). Thank You so much for having him so available while he was an active stallion!!!
So kind of you to say! I've always tried to make my stallions as available as possible.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012