Satono Moon~TR

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Satono Moon~TR

Post by Carole Hanson »

Satono Moon
Satono Diamond x Moon of Atlantis (Pride of Atlantis)
For further pedigree, please see catalogue page
16: 7-5-1
$3,540,000
3x Grade 1 winner including the Irish Derby and the Lexington Bunbury
2nd in SC Bunbury, Arc de Triomphe and Desert Turf Classic
Half brother to brilliant SC Turf winner and multi-millionaire Queen of Atlantis, Grade 1 winners Oxidized, Eroica and You Should be here as well as 4x Grade 1 winner Moon Faced and Grade 2 winner/Grade 1 placed Found on Atlantis

Rated 'Sound'
Stands for $30,000
Last edited by Carole Hanson 4 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Satono Moon~TR

Post by Carole Hanson »

Satono Moon has now been retired and is ready to see your lovely mares! :D
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I have done some hypos with Satono Moon and here's some numbers:
32 hypos
A x1 (Love Takes Time)
A- x8 (6 of which are Steward bred/owned)
B+ x20
B x3

He has 3 A- hypos with Sidney mares and the one flat A with a Sidney mare. If anyone wants to share any hypos please do!

Thanks for all who have supported him so far and best of luck to all!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Now Steward approved! And wow are they nice foals!! :mrgreen:

Shine Bright
Satono Perfection

Thanks so much for all the support! Best of luck :mrgreen:
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Carole Hanson wrote: 6 years ago Now Steward approved! And wow are they nice foals!! :mrgreen:

Shine Bright
Satono Perfection

Thanks so much for all the support! Best of luck :mrgreen:
The worst part is, I saved a mare for him all year and when I went to breed her, I typed Satono CROWN instead. The baby came out so good I had to leave it haha. Next year!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I don’t get it, you sent two to Santono Moon and none to Santano crown who actually doesn’t even exist.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Santono Crown doesn't, but the properly spelled SATONO CROWN does.

https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... eID=850995
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

I love the attention my boy is inadvertently getting here, but it's kind of hijacking Carole's Satono Moon thread. I hereby vote the removal of this post and the two previous posts and let her have her thread back 8-)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 6 years ago I love the attention my boy is inadvertently getting here, but it's kind of hijacking Carole's Satono Moon thread. I hereby vote the removal of this post and the two previous posts and let her have her thread back 8-)
No need Kaine, I don't mind at all ;)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

So now that gallops are open, remember to message me in game some time this SIM year if you have an allownace or higher from Satono Moon to receive your bonuses!

If you get a freak, I will pay for the horse's headshot, you will get a $250k bonus plus a free breeding to Satono Moon!
If you get a stakes, you will get a $100k bonus plus a free breeding to Satono Moon!
If you get an allowance, you will get a free breeding to Satono Moon!
ETA: These bonuses apply to foals bred in Yr48 and in Yr49. That means that these will no longer apply to foals bred in Yr50.

Good Luck!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

The TBS Yearling Sale is coming up and Satono Moon is represented by his son Shine Bright (o/o One True Love (Stalingrad))

This colt is a half brother to 3 Grade 1 winners including the undefeated Love Without Limit who won the SC Bunburette to finish off a sparkling 2yo campaign. The dam herself is a multiple Graded Stakes winner and has placed in Grade 1 contests. She hails from an incredible family with multiple stakes winners on every page. Don't miss out on this super well bred colt that is sure to Shine Bright on the race track!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 6 years ago The TBS Yearling Sale is coming up and Satono Moon is represented by his son Shine Bright (o/o One True Love (Stalingrad))

This colt is a half brother to 3 Grade 1 winners including the undefeated Love Without Limit who won the SC Bunburette to finish off a sparkling 2yo campaign. The dam herself is a multiple Graded Stakes winner and has placed in Grade 1 contests. She hails from an incredible family with multiple stakes winners on every page. Don't miss out on this super well bred colt that is sure to Shine Bright on the race track!
Auction ends in just over 2 1/2 hours, make sure to get your bids in on Shine Bright!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Satono Moon now has a ‘freak’ from his first crop! 😁
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Another day, another TBS auction!

Satono Perfection is going under the hammer beginning March 21st! This is an impeccably bred daughter of Satono Moon out of the legendary mare Cookie (Oversized Heart), making her a half sister to 11 stakes winners, 4 of which are millionaires including Louisville Bunbury and Desert Turf Classic winner Time Limit (an all time great with earnings of over $8,000,000!), Steward's Cup Bunbury winner The Lord of Time, and Grade 1 winners and champion sires King of Monsters and Liam. The dam has also produced 4 other Grade 1 winners and 3 further Graded Stakes winners to amass over $16.5 million in progeny earnings! And it looks like she's not done yet with the impressively fast Time Ticking waiting to make her 2yo debut and Satono Perfection, poised to live up to that name!

Don't miss your opportunity to buy into one of the most elusive families in turf racing with a 'freak' producing sire on top!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Thank you all for the support for Satono Moon in year 49! He saw 81 outside mares!

Here's hoping for a fabulous crop full of fast yearlings!

Happy Year 50!