Satono Moon~TR

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Satono Moon~TR

Post by Carole Hanson »

Satono Moon is doing very well at stud thus far and I cannot wait to see his progeny hit the track! He has 1 Freak and 6 Stakes in his first 2 crops including 4 stakes in his 2nd crop! Satono Moon himself was a 'Stakes' runner (though as a yearling he was a 'claimer') as was his SC Turf winning half sister ;) His gallop numbers are generally looking very good with 33.5% allowance or better!

Remember that if your yearling has galloped allowance or better you are able to claim some incentives! See above for details

I also had one of my SM 2yos permanently injured recently and now she's a broodmare that tested 'Formidable' and is hypoing B+ to pretty much everything so here's hoping that Satono Moon has potential as a broodmare sire as well!
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Carole my filly Five Moons Over is a stakes galloper... how can I claim the incentive? Could use the cash LOL

Then my colts Flyingoverthemoon and Red Moon Sky are productive gallopers

I also got a claimer :(

But I do like Satono Moon!
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Emily, just send me any horse you like for sale or for a lease for $100k and I will return it to you as soon as it’s possible!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Satono Moon got his first Stakes Winner last night when Shine Bright broke his maiden first out in the Rillian Stakes beating the promising Phenomenal One in the process! Congratulations Ryan!

Satono Moon stands for just $25,000!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Wish I had a mare to send to him! Love the incentive idea :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

After 2 weeks of router racing, Satono Moon is leading first crop turf route sire in these categories:
Winners on Turf
Progeny Earnings
Joint 1st-Flat Stakes Winners
Joint 1st-% Winners/Runners

His foals are only going to get better with age and distance!

And I have reinstated the incentives so that they are now once again available for foals born this year and beyond (for the foreseeable future at least)! Make sure to save some mares for the sire that will only get better and better!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

2 weeks on and Satono Moon now has 2 Stakes winners to his name and one of which, Shine Bright, dead heated (!!) for first place to become a multiple stakes winner!

On top of that, Satono Moon now has 6 winners and has 3 babies who have come back to win again! He leads in all categories now bar average $ per runner ($8,778) and winners/runners % (23.7%).

At $25k he’s well worth the price, especially as I’m certain that his foals will improve with age and distance!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I promise I won't be posting so much here next season, only the big achievements :P Just too proud of my boy's freshman season :mrgreen:

Just wanted to say that as the year comes to a close, Satono Moon has reached 10 winners from 27 runners (14 wins overall) taking his winners/runners % up to 37%.

I also noticed that a yearling of his jumped up to a 'stakes' at the week 9 changeover! Satono Moon himself was a 'claimer' as a yearling and then jumped to 'stakes' at 2 so I expect to see this happening more often among his foals.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I bred my last TR Star mare to him last night :D Fingers Crossed!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Rochelle Guile wrote: 5 years ago I bred my last TR Star mare to him last night :D Fingers Crossed!
Thanks so much Rochelle! Very much appreciated, and best of luck to you!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

First-Crop Stats Yr50:
Runners-27
Winners-10* (37.0%)*
Flat Race Stakes Winners-2** (7.4%)
Average $ Per Runner-$17,963
Progeny Earnings-$485,010*

* Indicates 1st among first-crop sires
** Indicates joint 1st among first-crop sires

As well as 2 Graded Stakes winners in his first crop, Satono Moon produced a Graded Stakes placed filly and his son Shine Bright placed 2nd in the Grade 1 Magellan Stakes by a neck!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Not sure how I missed this but Satono Moon just got his first Grade 1 winner last night when Wild Pearl won the Melbourne Oaks in impressive fashion! Congrats to Kent, hope to see her win some more of those!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Grade 1 winner number 2 for Satono Moon as Shine Bright takes the $400k Virginia Turf Cup well in hand which brings Satono Moon’s progeny earnings up to $1.2 million!

(Will add links later when I’m on my laptop, currently using mobile)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Fee is back up to $25,000 as year 51 has ended. Thank you everyone for the continued support, I really really appreciate it!

Happy Racing!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Just thought I'd give my boy a bit of a plug in the forum today. He's quietly doing very well as of late!

41.6% Winners/Runners (37/89)
76 Total wins by his progeny
$31,294 average $ per runner (his fee is just $20,000 at the moment!)
7.9% Stakes winners
6 horses over $100k including almost millionaire Shine Bright and undefeated 3yo filly Five Moons Over