Introducing: Y48 Desert Golden Sprint Winner - Know In An Instant - TB Dirt Sprint Stud - 60K

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Introducing: Y48 Desert Golden Sprint Winner - Know In An Instant - TB Dirt Sprint Stud - 60K

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Know In An Instant - Dirt Sprint Stallion: $60,000
Vilify - Instantly In Love (Look Close)

He is one of the special ones having raced 18 times in his 3 year career and never missing the board.
Every race he entered was a stakes race and he won 15 out of 18 attempts.

His career highlights include:
Winner Of the year 48 Desert Golden Sprint - Grade 1
Winner Of the year 48 Lexington Sprint - Grade 1
Winner Of the year 48 Esteemed Stakes - Grade 1
Winner Of the year 47 Malibu Beach Stakes - Grade 1

Stats - 18: 15-1-2
Earnings: $2,652,500

Stakes Record:
G1 Record - 8: 5-1-2
G2 Record - 2: 2-0-0
G3 Record - 5: 5-0-0
NG Record - 3: 3-0-0

Both the dam and sire side are very strong.

On the dam side he is out of the super dam Instantly In Love who is also mother to 3 other millionaires.

On the sire side Know in An Instant is one of four millionaires out of the amazing race horse and sire Vilify.

So Many FLAT A Hypos!!!!
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Apple Bottom Genes'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Dora Did It'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Eight Seven Six'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Fast N Feisty'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Heathen Chemistry'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Letter From Home'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Ring Card Girl'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Super Times Ahead'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Sweet Sinsation'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'The Masterplan'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Thesmilingassassin'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Unexpected Night'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"

And then some boring A- hypos
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Beauty Up Above'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Hidden Emotions'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Let Me Inspire You'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Lost Passion'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Know in An Instant' and 'Reach The Climax'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"

Please give him a thought when breeding your Dirt Sprint mares this season and for years to come.

Thank You For Looking.

-Pete
Last edited by Mr. Lord Rich 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Introducing: Y48 Desert Golden Sprint Winner - Know In An Instant - TB Dirt Sprint Stud - 60K

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Giving this guy a quick little bump.
Since he is the feature stud of the week, I thought I would discount him.
Starting now until results Friday unless I forget to change him back, you can get him at the discounted fee of 60K.
After results I will bump him back up to his normal fee.

Thanks for the support!
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Introducing: Y48 Desert Golden Sprint Winner - Know In An Instant - TB Dirt Sprint Stud - 60K

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I'm not really good about bumping my studs, but this guy really deserves one.
He is 12 this year so there is really only 2.5 more seasons to get some foals out of him before he is pensioned.

He is priced at 60K which is on the higher end however I feel his results warrant the higher fee.
I am always willing to work out a deal with you if you can't afford to use him.

Why should you breed to him?
  • His hypos are through the roof.
  • You get that of that Awesome Vilify/Look Close bloodlines in your barn.
  • One of the top ranked active dirt sprint studs
  • Per my own calculations he has produced over 3% freaks and 15% stakes from 557 known gallops.
  • 52% of his foals are allowance or better.
  • Over 75% of his foals that have hit the ground have won.
  • Over 18% of his foals have won a stakes race
I could go on and on, however to not take up too much more of your time I will just say if you are looking to improve your dirt sprint barn, please make sure you remember to use this guy before it's too late.

-Pete
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

He's the bomb
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I don't do DS, but I have like 5 DS mares I like, but wasn't going to breed this year...one of them gave me 3x3 to Elusive Love, so I went with it. His 3yo sister went stakes this year, so who knows. We'll just ignore his older full brother, was a random slide in the wrong direction or something :roll: ;)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago He's the bomb
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

His Freak % are pretty nice. Please give him a shot =)