DECENCY check this out

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

DECENCY check this out

Post by Xander Zone »

what if i told you that there is a stud out of a top Mare that stands for 25k that has not really been giving the respect he deserves

here is a fun fact for the Hypo lovers https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=809777

has not 1 not 2 not 3 but 9 straight A hypos and i am sure many more out there but he is sooooooooooo over looked for what ever reason

breed to him for 25k its a steal of a deal
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Re: DECENCY check this out

Post by J.r. Lewis »

He had over 180 foals each of the last 2 seasons...what more are u expecting?
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

J.r he was leased and used and abused as expected them years and I am sure he did not get top mares and hens ! All I am pointing out is he has 9 A hypos and for a DS stud that is a huge amount and he stands for 25k now !!!

I would almost bet his 9 straight A is second or third behind walk off and gangsters maybe ! With many many of the games top mares not hypo’ed to him to boost that up higher !

So yeah that is what I am looking ting out Thxs for asking
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

He has 42% Allowance+ Gallopers to date even with those large crops. He does not look very ignored nor “abused” to me.
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

You guys are missing the point that I was making he has 9 straight A hypos that is crazy for a DS stud and I Never said he was being ignored and the abused stuff was more to the If I leased a stud I would send every mare I had to him just in hopes of a random slide at the end of the season cause it’s better then a non used spot and I would not protect his stats like percentage of Alw and stake by only sending him star and hen
Area he would get all my form and unpredictable mares kinda like I do with He Breathes Fire saying that at 25k he is an amazing deal ! I put him at this fee before the steward crazy auctions !!
And yes that high ALW is awesome for a 25k and can u imagine if he see top mares !!!!