Keep Peaceful in mind for your turf miling needs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Keep Peaceful in mind for your turf miling needs

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

With Peaceful's first stewardbred having just galloped and galloped nicely at that I just wanted to remind you all to keep Peacful in mind for your turf miling needs.

Production Record
I am obviously very excited to see what Peaceful's first stewardbred will do on the racetrack but he has had success prior to now with playerbred horses. Over half of his starters have won. He has 14% stakes winners from starters which puts him in the top 10 of that category. That ties him with Distant Dream and Red Ferns who are both considerably more expensive than Peaceful's $12,000 stud fee. His average earnings/starter is over $40,000 over 3x his stud fee.

Best Crosses
A few dam sires show up multiple times in Peaceful's top 15 earners: Stefan (the sam sire of his top earner and 2 of his stakes winners), Aleksander (this results in 3x3 inbreeding to Seven Keys), Eohippus, Frankel, and Florida Keys.

Race Record
Peaceful is a millinoaire stewardbred. He won 11 stakes races including 3 grade 1 races (the New Zealand Sweepstakes, Caulfield Derby, Great White Plate, and Birthday Candles Stakes). He had graded stakes wins every year from 2-5. He was also second in the $500,000 Commitisize Stakes at age 2 and third in the $1 million Dubai Millenium Mile at age 5.

Pedigree
His dam Tranquility ran for 2 years winning 5 races (1/2 her starts) four of those races were stakes 2 being grade 1 stakes. She earned $600,000 in those 2 years of racing. She is the dam of 8 stakes winners including 3 millionaires. His second dam is super mare Shalom. His sire is Held High who was also the sire of successful stallion War Lock.

Discounts!!
As a reminder for all my stallions I offer a full stud fee refund for graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% refund for listed stakes winning/producing mares. All you need to do is lease me a horse for the amount you are due with a note saying why you are leasing me that horse (also quick reminder I do limit these refunds to 5 mares/person/year for Colored Spotlights, there is no limit on Peaceful).
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*