Keep Peaceful and Red Ferns in mind for your turf milers...stud fee refunds for stakes winners/producers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Keep Peaceful and Red Ferns in mind for your turf milers...stud fee refunds for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

It has been awhile since I've reminded you all why you want to breed your turf miler mares to Peaceful and Red Ferns.

Peaceful -
Stewardbred with a little over $1.3 million in earnings. He won 4 grade 1 stakes and an additional 6 grade 2/3 stakes at every age 2-5. He was also 3rd in the Dubai Millenium Mile. His 2nd dam is supermare Shalom and he is a 1/2 to 2 millionaires. He has sired 12 stakes winners and has a higher stakes winner percentage than a number of prominent stallions standing for more than him. He is currently standing for $12,000 with his average progeny earnings over 3x that. Peaceful has been particularly successful with Stefan and Aleksander (3x3 to Seven Keys inbreeding) mares

Red Ferns
Also a stewardbred with $2.9 million in earnings. He is currently standing for $30,000. He was a 5 time grade 1 winner with one of those grade 1s being in the Steward's Cup (he also had a 3rd place finish in the Steward's Cup and Dubai Millenium Mile). He had 7 grade 2/3 victories at every age 2-5. His dam had 4 million + earners outside of Red Ferns though Red Ferns was her top earner. He is a 1/2 to successful stallions Early Edition and Shatterdome. He has sired 12 stakes winners thus far including Steward's Cup winning millionaire What About Us. Red Ferns seems particularly successful with Bright Heart/Dark Heart mares.

As a reminder I offer a full stud fee refund for any graded stakes winners/producers bred to one of my stallions and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers. To get your refund just lease me a horse for the amount you are owed (telling me why you are leasing said horse to me) I will accept then terminate the lease. Disclaimer: I do not offer retroactive refunds for prior years breedings
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: Keep Peaceful and Red Ferns in mind for your turf milers...stud fee refunds for stakes winners/producers

Post by Xander Zone »

I know very little about turf milers but even I have heard of Red Ferns ! Feeling people should be using this guy.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Keep Peaceful and Red Ferns in mind for your turf milers...stud fee refunds for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just bumping this up to remind you all to keep Peaceful and Red Ferns in mind when doing your year-end breeding.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just wanted to remind everyone again Peaceful and Red Ferns are pretty cool.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*