Only Me, turf router, retired

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Only Me, turf router, retired

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Just retired Only Me, my first 10M+ winner. Actually my first horse even close to that number. Won the Desert Turf Classic Yr. 50 at 1.5 miles with a 100 speed figure. Hypomates as well as any TR horse I have found: A- with all my BH's and stars, except one that only give B+'s. Standing for 65K. Have fun!
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Only Me, turf router, retired

Post by The Steward »

Interesting and clever move. Maybe a step below his best, and went out on a G1. Unlikely to win the Arc or SC this year, so perfect time to retire. Love the thought behind this.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Only Me, turf router, retired

Post by Cleo Patra »

Just bred a super pretty filly from him. Been so keen for him as a sire!!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)