Moon Faced~TR-PENSIONING ON MARCH 12!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Moon Faced~TR

Post by Carole Hanson »

Moon Faced has his first millionaire! His brilliant daughter Fiery Eyes has reached $1.25 million within just 7 starts and is already a 5 time Grade 1 winner!

Moon Faced also boasts 62.4% winners/runners, and 10.6% stakes winners/runners. His average $ per runner are at $52,867 which matches up with his stud fee very nicely!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Courageous run from his 3yo daughter to finish 3rd in the Arc! No one was beating the runaway winner who is a crazy good horse, congrats Melissa! :)

His highest earner now has over $2 million in earnings which is super duper nice, but also...

Is he a sire of sires? His highest earning son Moneyed retired last night and he has given me 3 A hypos, and one A- 👀 For those specific mares, he hypos better than his sire Moon Faced and one of the mares gets A- to studs like Summerland, Night’s Quiet and Fade to Black, but A to this guy! So you know, give Moneyed a look, but also maybe get yourself some colts from Moon Faced!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I hope Mel won't mind me saying, but she has just retired one of Moon Faced's multiple stakes winning daughters, Moon Gravity, and the mare is a blue hen! Moreover, look at those hypos!

Brilliance: A
Summerland: A
Contrail: A
Satono Moon: A-

Those are the 4 I've checked but I'm sure she has many more A hypos, looks like a great broodmare in the making!

Look at the dams of Moon Gravity and Moneyed, just the one win in a maiden between them and yet they produced Grade 1 and Grade 2 winners, and potentially great breeding prospects! Looks like Moon Faced is improving some of his mares :)

What are you waiting for? Got get yourself your very own Moon Gravity, Moneyed or even Fiery Eyes!

ETA: Gigi is leasing out this mare, Jungla, who is also a blue hen and hypos A to Brilliance according to Gigi!
ETA 2: Just found another blue hen randomly https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1148901
ETA 3: Not that anyone reads the edits, but here's yet another blue hen https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1159934
ETA 4: Another one https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1154251
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Mara Jade Vess created this absolute masterpiece of a confirmation shot of Moon Faced!

Thank you so so much Mara! I absolutely adore this ❤️💕
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

Gorgeous boy
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Don’t forget Moon Faced for your mares! Over $80k average earnings per runner, 60.7% Winners/Runners and 9.7% Stakes Winners/Runners!

Beautiful pedigree, great stud stats and promising early dam-sire stats with 3 winners from 9 runners, and a 3yo Grade 2 stakes winner too as a dam-sire!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Well I was gonna post about dropping his fee to $20k for his final season and then he decided to pension :((

So fee is actually dropping to $10k for his final 3 days. Sire of Turf Triple Winner Fiery Eyes and all around one of my favourite horses in the barn, go wild!

Also, if you bred this season at $20k, please send me a lease for the difference!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Well I was gonna post about dropping his fee to $20k for his final season and then he decided to pension :((

So fee is actually dropping to $10k for his final 3 days. Sire of Turf Triple Winner Fiery Eyes and all around one of my favourite horses in the barn, go wild!

Also, if you bred this season at $20k, please send me a lease for the difference!
Whoa! Seems just a couple of years ago he was still racing!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Darcy McBride wrote: 2 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Well I was gonna post about dropping his fee to $20k for his final season and then he decided to pension :((

Whoa! Seems just a couple of years ago he was still racing!
Time flies!
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Moon Faced~TR-PENSIONING ON MARCH 12!

Post by Andrew Chillin »

this is my fualt, im sure
;p
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 2 years ago this is my fualt, im sure
Yes definitely, it also happened to Satono Moon so you’re definitely bringing them bad luck 😤

Bump, final day or so left!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Opened more slots, final few hours left
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Final slot increase
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Okay I lied, here’s some more lol

I’ll keep increasing until he pensions if he keeps filling up