Moon Faced~TR-PENSIONING ON MARCH 12!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Moon Faced~TR

Post by Carole Hanson »

18 'Stakes' foals on the ground now including 4 yearlings from last season's crop of 27
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

And another improver means 19 Stakes and a stakes % of 8.6%! He has 40% Allowance+ foals now!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Nice to wake up to the news that one of Moon Faced’s 3yos has upgraded from Stakes to Freak! Finally I have proof that he’s capable of producing a freak :P Congratulations to Mel too who bred her first freak, awesome!!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago Nice to wake up to the news that one of Moon Faced’s 3yos has upgraded from Stakes to Freak! Finally I have proof that he’s capable of producing a freak :P Congratulations to Mel too who bred her first freak, awesome!!
And that Freak is now a Grade 1 winner! Congratulations to Mel who bred and owns Moneyed! :) Can’t wait to see what the future holds for him.

This is Grade 1 winner no.2 from Moon Faced’s first crop!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

So Moon Faced had 2 improve from Stakes to Freak (3yo filly owned by Mel Lankfrod, 2 from 2 freaks in her 3yo crop as she's also the breeder/owner of Moneyed+a 1yo filly that I own) plus he had one go up to stakes! He now has 1.4% Freaks and 7.7% Stakes (altogether 9.1% Stakes or better)!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I know it’s less exciting but I had a Moon Faced foal go Allowance to Stakes ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago I know it’s less exciting but I had a Moon Faced foal go Allowance to Stakes ❤️
I saw that one! I hope he is indeed a future stakes winner for you Rochelle :)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Wait, ok I'm sorry but what??

Just went to look at his stud book page and I see 4 Freaks and 18 Stakes, he had YET ANOTHER one improve to Freak! This time a 2yo! Plus he had two more go up to Stakes as well! So he now has at least 1 freak in each of his crops! :D

Oh and btw his Stakes+ % is now at 10% ;)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Ok I know I’m being annoying, but I had to post.

Overnight, Moon Faced has 5 more horses improve to Stakes bringing his stakes total up to 23 which gives him a percentage of 10.5%. That means his combined stakes/freak percentage is now at 12.3%!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

The 2yo that turned into a ‘Freak’ at the changeover just won her maiden with a 99 under a ‘mild drive’ 👀

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1156760
Congrats Kent, so glad that your support seems to be paying off ;)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Today I found out he has had another 2yo turn into a Freak! That’s 5 overall, 2 each in his 2yo and 3yo crops. Oh and did I mention that this one jumped from solid to freak? 👀
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

It’s been a while since I have posted but this was too cool to not post about.

Moon Faced’s 2yo daughter Fiery Eyes just won the first leg of the 2yo turf triple by winning the 6.5F Favorite Trick Stakes, which happens to be a Grade 1! She is now going to attempt to capture the triple and if she is to be successful, she would be the first horse to do so since Sidney back in year 37.

Moon Faced also now boasts 55% winners/runners and 9.9% stakes winners/runners. His average earnings per runner have now reached $40,385 which matches up very nicely with his stud fee.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago It’s been a while since I have posted but this was too cool to not post about.

Moon Faced’s 2yo daughter Fiery Eyes just won the first leg of the 2yo turf triple by winning the 6.5F Favorite Trick Stakes, which happens to be a Grade 1! She is now going to attempt to capture the triple and if she is to be successful, she would be the first horse to do so since Sidney back in year 37.

Moon Faced also now boasts 55% winners/runners and 9.9% stakes winners/runners. His average earnings per runner have now reached $40,385 which matches up very nicely with his stud fee.
That was VERY cool! And it makes me want to try and breed some runners to try the triple as well!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago It’s been a while since I have posted but this was too cool to not post about.

That was VERY cool! And it makes me want to try and breed some runners to try the triple as well!
You’ve got such a talented barn that I’m sure you’ll have a horse fit for the series in no time :)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Currently the only active sire in the SIM that has sired a winner of the 2yo turf triple! ;)