Bargain Basement Breeding

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Bargain Basement Breeding

Post by J.P Dogood »

So this may seem unorthodox and I am sure many veteran players will say this strategy isnt the smartest and I understand that but hear me out. Being a new player still I am slowly getting my grip on this game but in the first or second week playing I bought a broodmare that I thought had good pedigree for 100 bucks (https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=894494). I have more recently acquired an all star mare that I intend to do some of my first few crops of breeding through. Unfortunately, I have a weird attachment to my bargain mare but do not want to spend the game points/money to figure out if shes a good mare or who she mates well with.

Im looking for an equally bargain basement sire (ideally under 10,000) to mate with. I guess I am hoping for someone who has a similar situation to this and you are looking to make a little money with a horse you dont expect to rake in the cash. Let me know what you think.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Bargain Basement Breeding

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I checked for you, she is a formidable. She hypos a B+ with both Hold Above and Spellbound. If you send (lease) her to me for $0 I'll breed her to Spellbound for free, and return both the horses.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Re: Bargain Basement Breeding

Post by J.P Dogood »

Sent you the lease. Lets give it a shot with Spellbound and see what we get!