Kitasan Black

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Kitasan Black

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Kitasan Black is apparently 14!!!

I don't normally worry about these little details, in fact I didn't even realise he was 14 until I notice the early breedings to him. Why am I concerned with this right now, unlike previous studs?
Welllll, simple deduction. Plenty of RL studs have been added to the game over the last couple of decades in all divisions, but there is only ONE stud, real or game bred in the entire history of the sim to produce not ONE but TWO progeny that earned in excess of $9,000,000. Not only has he achieved this rare feat, but neither of those two earners were bred by the steward and neither dam was steward bred.

Standing at the rather generous of price of $25,000, (average earnings; $140,144) this stud has earned the right to a big send off to see out his stud career. His price won't be changing, but I will buy the additional slots if he fills the original lot available.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Kitasan Black

Post by Nick Gilmore »

And Emily has sent 2 mares to him...