PHENOMENAL ONE (TR) --- Outstanding 1st Crop Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

PHENOMENAL ONE (TR) --- Outstanding 1st Crop Results

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Phenomenal One (Take Me Up x Restored Royalty) ended his career with a record of 21: 12-4-2 and $5,006,000 in earnings. Winner of 10 G1 races that included: Magellan Stakes, Lexington Bunbury, Canadian Breeders' Stakes, Everest Stakes, Barbados Gold Cup, Desert Duty Free (2x), Chicago Million, Cox Tropy, and La Oceanside Stakes.

Phenomenal One is the last foal of the amazing dam, Restored Royalty, who has 3 other millionaires including Rostov, Kingsmen, and Moscow. In total her progeny amassed an astounding $15.7M and all were homebreds except for The Crown. Phenomenal One's sire, Take Me Up, is in my opinion one of the top studs ever in the Turf Router division and probably doesn't get as much credit as he truly deserves.

Phenomenal One's stud fee is set at $65,000 based on nicks I ran this morning. I nicked many top mares and he was always on par with the likes of Reddington, Only Me, Summerland, and Night's Quiet which in my opinion are the other 4 of the top 5 studs with Take Me Up. I did find a couple of differences that support my decision to have a higher stud fee:

With Care (owned by the Steward) - Phenomenal One nicked an A .... his sire Take Me Up nicked A- and Coleman Hell A-

Longlastingimpact (my mare from the Deep Impact Auction this season) - Phenomenal One - A- .....Nightmarch B+ Take Me Up B+ Coleman Hell B+

So, P1 is nicking as well as the top studs in the division. He nicks really well with the Deep Impact mares from this year's auction. Has an impeccable pedigree. He excelled on the track in shorter route distances between 1 1/8 and 1 1/4 miles and he earned over $5M the hard way as the Steward said about his nephew Speak With Fists. If you decide to use this fine stud then I say thank you in advance and best of luck.
Last edited by Ryan Whitehead 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Re: PHENOMENAL ONE (TR) now standing for $65000

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Phenomenal One is now Steward approved:

Safe Place To Land

Pretend Happy
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Re: PHENOMENAL ONE (TR) now standing for $65000

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

1st Crop RESULTS:

43 foals

1 freak
8 stakes
16 allowance

I sent 10 mares to him myself and didn't get any stakes or freaks so I appreciate all those that decided to breed to him last season. I'm astounded by his percentages in the TR division.
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Re: PHENOMENAL ONE (TR) --- Outstanding 1st Crop Results

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

I appreciate the wonderful mares he has seen thus far like Titanic, LiIibet, Partly, and With Flair. Really means a lot to me. Thanks.
Last edited by Ryan Whitehead 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Really excited for my foal! Phenomenal One just keep living up to his name, congrats Ryan!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

You're welcome :) I hope my Titanic filly does both parents proud! I was going to go to him last year but wanted to get to Reddington before he pensioned so went with him last year. Grats on such a nice stud!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚