☺ COLBY ⯈ 11x Graded (x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the SC Futurity and the Pegasus Dirt Mile

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

☺ COLBY ⯈ 11x Graded (x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the SC Futurity and the Pegasus Dirt Mile

Post by Rochelle Bos »

COLBY

5yo Chestnut Thoroughbred Stallion
by 6x Graded (1x G1) Stakes Winner, 2x millionaire 6x six figurer producer Selati
out of 3x Stakes Winner, dam of 2x millionaires and 1x six figure producer Desert Secret, by Together
Dirt Mile

► ON THE TRACK 21: 13-7-1 LTE $5,476,000

2YO — 5: 5 - 0 - 0 $745,000
WIN - Maiden Special Weight
WIN - Canadian Steward's Stakes (G3)
WIN - Chicago Futurity (G2)
WIN - North State Futurity (G2)
WIN - Steward's Cup Futurity (G1)
-- beat: Majingilane, 12x Graded (4x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y52 Steward's Cup Dirt Mile, and the Y53 Pegasus Dirt Mile

3YO — 6: 3 - 3 - 0 $1,131,000
WIN - Raindrops on Roses Stakes (L)
WIN - Derby Mile (G1)
PLACE - Long Island Mile (G1)
WIN - Seattle Mile (G1)

-- beat: Fightflamewithfire, 9x Graded (4x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y49 Steward's Cup Futurity (G1), and the Y50 Steward's Cup Dirt Mile (G1)
PLACE - Marvel Stakes (G1)
PLACE - Steward's Cup Dirt Mile (G1)

4YO — 5: 3 - 1 - 1 $1,890,000
WIN - Pegasus Dirt Mile (G1)
-- beat: Time Heist, 12x Graded (8x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y49 Steward's Cup Debutante (G1), and the Y52 Steward's Cup Filly and Mare Dirt Mile (G1)
-- beat: Flame Kissed, 11x Graded (5x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y51 Pegasus Dirt Mile (G1)
-- beat: Auston Matthews, 7x Graded (3x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y51 Desert Mile (G1), and the Y51 Steward's Cup Dirt Mile (G1)
-- beat: Chrome White Socks, 7x Graded (3x G1) Stakes Winner

PLACE - Desert Mile (G1)
WIN - Perfect Million Stakes (G2)
WIN - Marvel Stakes (G1)
-- beat: Time Heist, 12x Graded (8x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y49 Steward's Cup Debutante (G1), and the Y52 Steward's Cup Filly and Mare Dirt Mile (G1)
-- beat: Lost to the Dark, 7x Graded (5x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y51 Steward's Cup Futurity (G1)
-- beat: Gonzo, 13x Graded (6x Graded) Stakes Winner, inc the Y52 Desert Mile (G1), and the Y49 Steward's Cup Dirt Mile (G1)

SHOW - Steward's Cup Dirt Mile (G1)

5YO — 5: 2 - 3 - 0 $1,710,000
PLACE - Pegasus Dirt Mile (G1)
PLACE - Desert Mile (G1)

WIN - Perfect Million Stakes (G2)

WIN - Marvel Stakes (G1)
-- beat: World War Hero, 8x Graded (5x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the Y52 Steward's Cup Futurity (G1)
-- beat: Chrome White Socks, 7x Graded (3x G1) Stakes Winner

PLACE - Steward's Cup Dirt Mile (G1)

► OFFSPRING

Y53 was first year at stud

► STUD FEE $30,000

•·················•·················•·················•·················•
Looking for your own Stud Ad? Message Rochelle Zahacy in Game!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: ☺ COLBY ⯈ 11x Graded (x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the SC Futurity and the Pegasus Dirt Mile

Post by Danny Derby »

Colby was a joy to campaign, and I'm thrilled to see how well he's hypoing! I didn't really have many DM mares to send him, but he matched quite well with some of my short Dirt Routers. Hope to see some nice ones from him next year.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Re: ☺ COLBY ⯈ 11x Graded (x G1) Stakes Winner, inc the SC Futurity and the Pegasus Dirt Mile

Post by Andrew James »

A Grant mare who has never been sent to a miler before... This game makes my head spin haha.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Andrew James wrote: 4 years ago A Grant mare who has never been sent to a miler before... This game makes my head spin haha.
She was making me mad because she was underperforming. So I actually looked at her with my eyes rather than assumptions.

Always worth working your routers 4f once, and hypoing to a miler once!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago
Andrew James wrote: 4 years ago A Grant mare who has never been sent to a miler before... This game makes my head spin haha.
She was making me mad because she was underperforming. So I actually looked at her with my eyes rather than assumptions.

Always worth working your routers 4f once, and hypoing to a miler once!
Shhhhhhhh! :)
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1170368
Time Heist says her baby better be good!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚