Year 54 Dave Matthews Band

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Year 54 Dave Matthews Band

Post by Jon Xett »

Hello everyone:
Thank you to all of the nice folks who bred to Dave Matthews Band during the break. It was a lot of fun to see the enthusiasm build for him between years. He had some nice success with the Festivus gallops. At the turn of the year, I received some nice messages from older and newer player telling me why they are requesting a breeding during the break to Dave Matthews Band; nice hypos, new speed influence for their mares or classic abillity or total outcross, or finally something for all of their Doctor's, Allonsy's etc. It was fun.

He is on break once again after producing the first 20 DMB foals of the new year, Please know that I am not entertaining any more requests at this time to open up more opportunities.

I am not sure yet what is in store for Dave Matthews Band throughout year 54. I would love to see him spread around to as many people as possible. I have some contest, giveaway, surprise type of ideas brewing. It has been forever since I have had an in demand sire so I hope to do this right for the good of the game.

More to follow. My sincere thanks once again for your interest in Dave Matthews Band. jX
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Year 54 Dave Matthews Band

Post by Brandon Schultz »

I am looking forward to maybe winning one of those contests or whatever may give me a chance to breed to DMB this year. He's a nice horse, but more importantly, I've got a million ideas for cool rock band/musical named foals if I get to send my mare "Drums" to him
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Poop, I had two mares booked to him lol

Maybe I’ll get lucky and win a spot or two ❤️ He is a stellar boy
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Congrats and good luck.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 4 years ago I am looking forward to maybe winning one of those contests or whatever may give me a chance to breed to DMB this year. He's a nice horse, but more importantly, I've got a million ideas for cool rock band/musical named foals if I get to send my mare "Drums" to him
Diane Townsend and I spent forever last night thinking up the perfect Rock song name for my DMB foal. Settled on “Girls Girls Girls” so maybe that’ll coax him into being a future stallion :lol:
yeah
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Best of luck.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Congratulations on one heckuva sire, Jon! I was not expecting him to retire so soon and didn't save anyone for him last year. Hopefully I'll be paying attention when you open breedings back up so I can send something pretty his way :D
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

For reading the forum and for positive comments, the SIMhorseracing.com players listed below have received one bonus breeding to Dave Mathews Band, but only if you would like one. The breeding needs to be used by October 21. Just message me in the game (not in this forum post, please) when you are ready. We can make arrangements via SIM messages.

Emmie Kay
Brandon Schultz
Rochelle Zahacy
Pete Vella
Dylan Christensen
Danny Derby
Erin Sanderson

Thank you. More open slots to be released for Dave Matthews Band in the near future by different means. Have fun, jX
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

For using You Never Know last year to get an allowance or stakes yearling, you have secured a breeding to Dave Matthews Band to be used, only if you want to, by Sunday of week 3 in SIM year 54. You Never Know is the 12 year old sire of Dave Matthews Band. He is a multiple Gr. 1 winner including the Year 46 Steward's Cup over James Dean, Circle of Life and Dragonfly.

Just message me in the game (not in this forum post, please) when you are ready. We can make arrangements via SIM messages.

DBM Contest 2 winners:
Royal Celestine
Tamara Estes
The Steward
Laura Ferguson
Eugene Ferguson
Susie Rydell
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

For using Saturday Silence, Commanding, Tripping Billies or Warehouse, the following random winners have been selected:
Laura Smith
Jennifer Blake
Rebeca Rose Hepburn
Keith Place
Paule Heinrich
Gina Cork
Ronnie Dee
Mary Whalen

If you want to use Dave Matthews Band to one of your dirt route or dirt mile mares, please send me a message in the game to set up a breeding. Please do not reply in the forum with your request. Also, please let me know by November 3. Thank you very much. jX
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

This is my favourite thing about this year :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago This is my favourite thing about this year :D
Agreed.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Yep, I think this is really awesome, and not because my name is on the most recent list. Nice one, Jon.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I’m waiting....
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

I don't even have a mare to breed to him, but I still check the list...hoping to see my name. Think it's just hubris of being part of the exclusive club.
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)