Breeding Advice

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Breeding Advice

Post by Jurgen Ver »

This was my first home bred stakes galloper. Now she is my first home bred Blue Hen TS.
Her first 2 foals are both stakes.
She Hypo nice A- with a lot of the better studs. I secretly hope that someday she will give me a freak foal.

Bjs Prinses Dara

The Questions i have:
Is there any freak TS where the damsire is The Black Glove?
I am looking to some advice for breeding her next foal.

Thanks
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Breeding Advice

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

These are all the stakes winners from dam sire the black glove. Might help a little.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Post by Jurgen Ver »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago These are all the stakes winners from dam sire the black glove. Might help a little.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
Thanks Pete
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I have always liked the black glove/composer cross
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Post by Jurgen Ver »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago I have always liked the black glove/composer cross
Well thats what i am thinking to Do.
She also hypo A- with Composer
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Terminal City was a freak, but I think he was also a massive random slide, so not much to go on there.

I like TBG fillies, they seem to be pretty versatile as far as breeding goes. I've had luck with Strong and Free and SYM, but you've already been there, done that. I like Pete's suggestion of Composer, and now's the time to use him as he's not getting any younger.
I've had a lot of luck with Aerovelocity over TBG, and while he's sadly no longer an option, why not give Red Balloon a shot... or wait a couple years for this (though it's so satisfying to see him at exactly $500,000 earnings on the dot... like watching your car odometer roll over... anyway...)
I have a Saturnalia from a TBG mare that I really like... though who knows if he'll ever be publicly available again. :| Little Fictions is a spectacular deal for 30k. Rift Storm is an interesting option too. Lots to choose from. Nice mare. 2/2 stakes is really great. Feel free to send her on back to SAF as well, he wouldn't mind a reunion, I'm sure!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.