Blue Bayou - Fee Reduced

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Blue Bayou - Fee Reduced

Post by Danny Derby »

I've decided to see how Blue Bayou performs standing for $65K the remainder of this year. He's one of the top DR sires in the game with a pair of millionaires from his first crop and top rate freak/stakes/allowance gallop percentages. Best of luck with your foals!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/studbook ... eID=810263
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Blue Bayou - Fee Reduced

Post by Rochelle Bos »

👀 very shiny! I will have to see if I can find a lady for him.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago 👀 very shiny! I will have to see if I can find a lady for him.
Same here!
yeah
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

You're going to make me spend my money huh.

Retired a mare this weekend - Star. Sale on Hypo's, eh why not - A-. Guess she's going to BB.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Thanks to all for the renewed interest in Blue Bayou! I'm insanely proud of him, and love seeing his offspring perform well on the track.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

As the season nears an end, just a reminder that Blue Bayou is standing for a reduced fee. Plus as an added bonus, breeding slots are always available so you could send a mare to him any time you feel like it!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Blue Bayou had a big Steward's Cup, with his daughter Famitsu winning the Steward's Cup Distaff. She's now his second Steward's Cup winner from his first crop and third millionaire!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

2-year-old debuts this week were big as usual for Blue Bayou. Of note is Poet's Corner who broke his maiden with a 99 speed figure and couldn't have won any easier. He was also represented by several other juvenile winners, including Flora, Quadra Kill and Whisper A Curse.

Once again, he's a top tier hypoing stallion, has already produced two Steward's Cup winners, has a pedigree to drool over, and some of the best gallop numbers in his division. Currently standing for $65K.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/studbook ... eID=810263
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Congratulations to Blue Bayou's undefeated son Metacrisis who won the Midsummer Classic last night in what The Steward described as possible the strongest renewal of the race ever.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Blue Bayou had several big winners to close out the year, including Derby contender Poet's Corner romping in a Grade 1, and $2.6M earner Achievement capping off his career with a win in the Seek Thrills.

Blue Bayou has the pedigree, hypos insanely well, has some of the best gallop numbers in the division (over 5% freaks!) and multiple SC Winners/Millionaires to date. At $65K he offers great value vs other stallions in the division.