With Us in Spirit

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

With Us in Spirit

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I'll be retiring With Us in Spirit after week 16 to see how he does as a stallion. Fee will be in the range of $10-15k.

Brilliant two and three year old that won his first 7 races, including all 3 of the major Derbies in Australia and has shown flashes of that in ensuing years. I probably should have retired him at four, but he's still managed to snag a couple more stakes wins this year when he's clearly lost a step.

This guy is the only millionaire son of Coleman Hell not named Thunder Bay and is out of a star of a mare in Renewed in Spirit. He has some brothers that are very useful sires, so I expect him to be at the very least decent and worth a try for Coleman Hell blood at a discount stud fee.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: With Us in Spirit

Post by Erin Sanderson »

This guy is now retired and is getting A- and B+ nicks across the board. Looks like he's going to be a really good value at $10k.

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: With Us in Spirit

Post by Erin Sanderson »

The gallop numbers are admittedly less than what I hoped for so far, but I know I had mostly formidable leftovers to send his way and nearly every one of my foals by him are late bloomers. I'm definitely giving him another couple years, currently staying at $10k.