Kilcreggan now standing at stud!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Re: Kilcreggan now standing at stud!

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Frank Chilton wrote: 4 years ago Its a shame the steeplechasers are not new player friendly, when funds are tight.
Breeding horses is expensive. New players should focus on building a good racing string before breeding.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Ali i was just saying if i was to breed a foal today, i would be nearly 70 before i had a breeding stally or mare.

Me being alive to see it would be a achievement lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Just a reminder, his price change will likely happen sometime after South Pacific results tonight. Get to him before his price goes up!
yeah
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

In 1992 my wife and i was standing around the parade ring at Aintree, Helen said look at this big beast coming round.

A massive horse came past its name was Party Politics it won the national and the wife got a new hat.

A good few year later he was in a parade of past winners and still looked massive.

Just a back story why i want my own good steeplechaser lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Frank Chilton wrote: 4 years ago In 1992 my wife and i was standing around the parade ring at Aintree, Helen said look at this big beast coming round.

A massive horse came past its name was Party Politics it won the national and the wife got a new hat.

A good few year later he was in a parade of past winners and still looked massive.

Just a back story why i want my own good steeplechaser lol
I remember Party Politics' national win, interesting because it was an election year! I seem the recall he also had a tracheal vent, and story about him being conditioned in an equine pool and nearly drowning, but I might have him mixed up with someone else.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Just paid for crossbreeding, not that he should actually be cross bred but now he has 30 more slots!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

If your chaser girls still need a place to go Kilcreggan just might be your guy!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Just retired a 4 year old of mine from Lalor and got an A+ with Kilcreggan! Could be a fantastic cross for these Lalor fillies starting to retire this year!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Put him at the minimum fee for the end of the year, just want to see him fill up!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

After jumps he's now around 20% chase freaks and I'm sure we'll see more in the near future. I'm not currently in possession of him but be sure to use him for his new owner!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1238733 Spraygan became Kilcreggan’s first Stewards Cup winner last night! Just a reminder his foals love to go long!
yeah