Mister Awesome - Now Standing (DR)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Mister Awesome - Now Standing (DR)

Post by Danny Derby »

Mister Awesome

I'm pleased to announce that Mister Awesome has been retired and is now standing at stud for a $15K fee. A millionaire son of multi-millionaire Paint The Night and from the same family of Heart of the Storm, he excelled at longer distances. Named in memory of the one and only Scott Eiland, he provided me with one of the more emotional wins of my Sim career when he took the Year 52 Scott Eiland Memorial Desert Marathon.

Best of luck!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Mister Awesome - Now Standing (DR)

Post by The Steward »

Hypos very well
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

He's big time Steward approved, hypos extremely well and is SUPER cheap right now! The Steward has verified that he's already got at least one FREAK.

Fair warning that I'll likely raise his fee a bit next week, so get to him this weekend for his low introductory price.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Don't look now, but Mister Awesome is the sire of the fastest (tied with 2 others) Week 10 Friday debuters tonight. Even better, I own the foal! Can't wait to see what Astro does in the future.

Remember, Mister Awesome stands for only $10K