THANOS (DR) Now At Stud! $2.6M INFINITY STONE BONUS!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

THANOS (DR) Now At Stud! $2.6M INFINITY STONE BONUS!

Post by Danny Derby »

THANOS

I'm proud to introduce THANOS to the Danny Derby Stallion Barn! A winner of $4.7M on the track, he's best known for winning the Desert World Cup and Midsummer Classic, and also finished 2nd in the Louisville Derby. He didn't always show up, but when he did he was fast, posting speed figures of 99 and 100 in his career! Impeccably bred and ready for your mares today.

INFINITY STONE BONUS
To celebrate Thanos' freshman year at stud, I'm offering six different bonuses - one for each Infinity Stone.

Space Stone: $300K to the his first non-stewardbred freak galloper. The first person to message me after their Thanos foal gallops freak will claim this.
Reality Stone: $300K to the fastest non-stewardbred sub :57 worker in Thanos' first crop. You must remind me at the end of Y55 via PM to claim this!
Mind Stone: $500K to the winner of the Y56 Steward's Cup Juvenile if sired by Thanos
Time Stone: $500K to the winner of the Y57 Louisville Derby if sired by Thanos
Soul Stone: $500K to the winner of the Y57 Baltimore Crown if sired by Thanos
Power Stone: $500K to the winner of the Y57 Long Island Classic if sired by Thanos