The King - Actually Retired!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

The King - Actually Retired!

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

The King is now retired and standing for 50k. Check him out here

Info: Short Version

Dual Classic Winner: Louisville Derby + Long Island Classic
Two-time Stewards Cup Winner: Back to Back Marathons
World record holder for 2 miles on dirt (3:23.45)
Multiple stakes wins include the Arcadia Million, and he's been on the board in races such as the DWC etc.

Strong Female Family. Half brother won the Long Island Classic as well. Second dam won 2.5 million and produced another millionaire. She's out of the mighty mare Fortress which makes her a sister to HOF horse You Are I Am. Fun fact, You Are I Am held the world record at 2 miles until The King took it from him.

I've hypo'd him to several of my mares along with 2 nice outside mares and I've been very pleased with the results. If you've hypo'd him to someone please let me know the results!

A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Mel Lankford
Derby Contender

Re: The King - Actually Retired!

Post by Mel Lankford »

I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'The King' and 'Things Need Fixing'.
On flat: A-
Steeplechaser: C"
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

"I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'The King' and 'Work of Art'.

On flat: A
Steeplechaser: C"
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Blockbuster Hit was an A- hypo with him
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

He only got B+ with my best Hypoing mare who only gets A- with Avada Kedavra, James Dean, and Noctis

But also, my DR mares aren’t overly impressive 😅
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Friendly bump/reminder that The King is around and hypo-ing really well! He's been used twice by the Steward this year; based on both mares being pf Maryland Million blood I'm assuming that's a good bloodline to cross him with.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown