The Sunshine Farm stallion roster

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

The Sunshine Farm stallion roster

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Hi all, just wanted to make certain my boys, especially the new ones, don't fly completely under the radar this year.

Not So Secret Steward bred, winner of $965,900 on the track. His wins include: G1 Indian Derby, G1 Black Ironwood Classic, G1 Honk Kong Turf Cup, G2 Kenyan Derby, G2 Kenyan Classic, G3 Imperial Challenge, and the G3 Australian Classic. He won the Simmy for African Champion 3 YO male and won races at 2, 3, 4 and 5, retiring with a record of 22:10-3-3. I've found several A-nicks. I think he is an absolute bargain at $7,500.

Share My Name Steward bred, winner of $1,046,700. Share My Name's wins include: G2 Shatterproof Grand Criterium, G2 Palm Meadows Stakes, G2 Pirate's Stakes, G2 Iguazu Falls Stakes, G2 Miami Turf Handicap, G2 Kenyan Marathon, G2 Cape Town Diamond Plate, G3 Colorado Stakes. He was a Freak from day 1 and won stakes races at ages 2, 3, 4, & 5 and retired with a record of 29: 11-8-3. He also has several A- nicks and I think $10,000 is a very fair price for a horse with his credentials.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000