Gentle Soul (TS)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Gentle Soul (TS)

Post by Laura Smith »

Wanted to take a minute to promote my friend Nikki's new guy Gentle Soul. I know she's got a lot going on right now in RL and I'd love to see this guy get a nice first book, so I thought I'd put it out there.

Gentle Soul was a freak galloper and just happened to be born in the same year as Thunder Horse, which was unlucky, but he was able to hand TH one of his two lifetime defeats, which is definitely something special. All in all, GS won four G1s and ran multiple 90+SFs while winning or placing in 21 of 23 lifetime starts.

GS is a Stew-bred out of the nice mare Silver Jingles. He's by Gentle Touch, who's very much already proven as a sire of sires.

I have several flat A's and a pile of A- hypos from him so far, so yeah, for $20k it's worth taking a chance. See You Bye is booked to him, so take that for what you will...
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.