MORETHANLIFEITSELF

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

MORETHANLIFEITSELF

Post by LA Pepper »

I want you to put the ABBA song 'Take A Chance On Me' into your head and read the following:
Morethanlifeitself. Had the unfortunate luck to have a trainer that loves to keep them racing only to find out that the year change last year was quite unkind to his gallop comment (freak most of his life) so he retired at the beginning of this year to stud duty and was subsequently nearly forgotten, This is a $4 million dollar earner!!!! Seven (7!) Grade 1 wins. Never avoided the stiff competition. DEAD HEATED with 'Buildyouanempire' at 2 with a speed figure of 98! BEAT 'Buuildyouanempire at 4 in the Desert Golden Sprint by a nose where both horses received a speed figure of 100. On the other side of the coin for the sake of being upfront, he is still an unknown commodity - no yearling gallops until Festivus. His sire was not prolific, and this is his only millionaire. His dam was a rare good investment for me at $260,000, but only produced one millionaire. So TAKE A CHANCE on MORETHANLIFEITSELF and hopefully we can make millionaries together!!!! (the steward did)