DR Mare - breeding questions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

DR Mare - breeding questions

Post by Durzo Blint »

I'm trying to build out my DM barn and I have this mare, Elista, who is a DR mare, but curious to know if you think I could/should send her to a DM stallion and would the results be worth it or would I be wasting a foal from her if I did so?

Perfect Shadow is a freak by DMB - DMB is listed in DM studs, do you think she could run a mile and be successful?

Thanks for any advice, I just do not want to waste a year of breeding if it would mostly likely be a waste.

I guess the same question for Erika Paola
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: DR Mare - breeding questions

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

That’s tough, best thing to do is work that yearling freak at 4f with the correct equip and see how it turns out.

Just because DMB is listed in the stud book also as a dirt miler stud doesn’t mean it is one. That is just the owner’s decision to list him that way. Until we see DMB milers hit the track it would be hard to send my milers mares his way if my intent was to breed a true miler.

However the sim is strange and sometimes it works out.

Never know until you try.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mike Springer
Classic Contender

Re: DR Mare - breeding questions

Post by Mike Springer »

If you want to try a miler with her in the future, Marvel would fit the bill. Lots of router in the pedigree and is kinda fast. :lol: