Fearless Spirit (TM) - Year 56

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Fearless Spirit (TM) - Year 56

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I've released all but 10 of the remaining slots. Once I've bred all of my turf milers, and the two mares I promised spots to have been bred to him, I'll release any spots that are left at that point. Thanks for all of the support this year!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Well poop! I thought he was full and bred Lego to my boy 💔 his good omen line would have gone so well with her! Oh well! Next year 😉
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Glad I checked the Forum before I go to bed; just slid in my brand new Hen mare. Thanks, Laura!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Now in Year 57, but I'm going to take the same approach this year. I started the year with 30 open slots.

Every few weeks, I'll open up another 20-30 slots to the general SIM population, and see how it goes. I'm trying to pace this so there are opportunities to breed to him throughout the SIM year and not have all of his slots gone in the first half of the year.

I will be putting up about 20-30 spots Week 16, and another 20 spots the week between Steward's Cup and foals being due, plus saving a few spots for myself and people with top mares who are retiring. I'm planning on buying some extra spots, so I think he'll max out around 180 mares again this year, but as of this writing, I'm not really inclined to go for more spots once he hits 180.

A few things (edited to provide a little more clarity on what "nice mare" means):

(1) if you have a graded stakes winning/producing mare, but not a really nice bankroll (where paying the full amount is going to be difficult), please contact me before sending your mare to him and we can work something out with the fee.

(2) if you have a graded stakes winner retiring at the end of year and want to make sure that she gets a spot with Fearless, please let me know, and I can make sure a space is saved for you (if you don't get one of the spots that get put up periodically).

(3) if you are having trouble getting one of the spots that get put up periodically, and again, have a graded stakes winning/producing mare, please let me know and we can work out a time where we're both online to try to make sure you have a spot.