Introducing: "Y53/Y54 SC Winner" Dirk Provin - TB Turf Sprint Stud - 55K

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Introducing: "Y53/Y54 SC Winner" Dirk Provin - TB Turf Sprint Stud - 55K

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Dirk Provin - Turf Sprinter Stallion: $55,000
Composer - See the Moon (Reach for the Moon)

Stats - 20: 11-5-4
Earnings: $5,618,500

Stakes Record:
G1 Record - 13: 5-4-4
G2 Record - 4: 3-1-0
G3 Record - 3: 3-0-0

Dirk Proving is tasked with carrying the torch for his amazing sire Composer. I really loved composer as a stud and his legacy will now continue through Dirk.

Below is a short list of hypos I have compiled with my mares:
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Little Mamba'. On flat: A Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Intimate Encounter'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Reckoner Cat'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Love for Eternity'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Edge of Excellence'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Pray for the Win'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Chosen for the job'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Should've Said Bye'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Leather Gloves'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dirk Provin' and 'Secret Seduction'. On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C"

He is standing this season for an introductory fee of $55,000.
Please give him a thought while breeding your turf sprinter mares.

Thank You For Looking.

-Pete
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Introducing: "Y53/Y54 SC Winner" Dirk Provin - TB Turf Sprint Stud - 55K

Post by The Steward »

I don't have any mares saved for him, but you bet he will be Steward-approved!!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Thank you all for the support. Dirk appreciates all the dates.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

3 spots left this season until he caps out at 120. Not planning to buy additional slots unless there there are seems to be an overwhelming desire to use him with enough mares to cover the bulk of the extra slots.

Thanks to all who have used him this season and good luck with your gallops!!