THREE Sets of Twins in One Year!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

THREE Sets of Twins in One Year!

Post by Nini Panini »

Today I bred my THIRD set of twins this year, something that is absolutely baffling to me! I'd only ever bred one set since year 30, and then this year, bam! Has anyone else bred this many, or even more, in one year? I'm assuming the answer is probably yes considering the sheer amount of horses some people breed. Nonetheless, I thought it'd be pretty fun to share here!

First Set
Second Set
Third Set

Interestingly enough, I'm not sure if twins have a "strike" against them on the sim. In real life, twins are considered to be not optimal, and often times they struggle more than foals born without a twin. Does anyone know if this is also the case in the sim?
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: THREE Sets of Twins in One Year!

Post by Darcy McBride »

Wow, Nini! I haven't had a set of twins in years! In my experience with twins in the SIM, it seems one of the twins would nearly always be a less desirable gallop than the other. I think I've heard one set or two had nice gallops, but I can't remember who they were or who posted it. Anyway, good luck with all those twins!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Just realized I had 3 sets of twins too. One is TB the other two are paints
;p
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Nini Hunter wrote: 3 years ago Today I bred my THIRD set of twins this year, something that is absolutely baffling to me! I'd only ever bred one set since year 30, and then this year, bam! Has anyone else bred this many, or even more, in one year? I'm assuming the answer is probably yes considering the sheer amount of horses some people breed. Nonetheless, I thought it'd be pretty fun to share here!

First Set
Second Set
Third Set

Interestingly enough, I'm not sure if twins have a "strike" against them on the sim. In real life, twins are considered to be not optimal, and often times they struggle more than foals born without a twin. Does anyone know if this is also the case in the sim?
The first set of twins were both freaks!!!! This is crazy!!!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"