Did you know...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Did you know...

Post by Lisa Bennert »

...that you can currently get an All weather route stallion with 8.4% stakes gallops for only 15k?

Dancin in the Rain hasn't gotten much Attention, but if you have Simperior I'd strongly recommend comparing his numbers to other AWR studs, they still hold up very well! His oldest crop only turned 4 this year and I have gotten a lot of late bloomers from him and he's had quite a few improvers already as well.

Thanks to everyone that supported him in the past or will do so in the future, and best of luck with your resulting foals! :)
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: Did you know...

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Just a heads up that I plan to raise his fee next year, most likely by 10-15k :)

I kept it rather low because he wasn't getting many mares, but now that he does get some more interest, I'd like to represent his worth a little better. Thank you to everyone using him/ considering to!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'm a fan. I got an Allowance and Productive from the 2 mares I sent him last year. I have 7 more scheduled to go to him this year.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I'm a fan. I got an Allowance and Productive from the 2 mares I sent him last year. I have 7 more scheduled to go to him this year.
Glad to hear that, he's my first TB stud so it's especially nice seeing people liking him :) I hope you get some nice ones from your foals!