Altior TM/AWM/TR/AWR/Chase-Steward Approved!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Altior TM/AWM/TR/AWR/Chase-Steward Approved!

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I don't have a ton to say about him besides he is Steward approved and does a lot of stuff. A cool cross for your Le Vent Se Leve, Country House, Lalor, etc mares. He is currently standing at a pretty high fee but if you have any nice mares for him I'll give you a nice little discount.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Discounts for Chasers

Altior has seen a lot of action this year but I feel like a lot of it has not been in his strongest division of Chasing. He nicks super well with Chasers, just above Kilcreggan and just below Lalor so you know he's special.

For the rest of this season I will be offering Altior for $10k to any A nicking chaser mare and he will be absolutely free to any A+ nicking chaser mares. Just trying to give his numbers a bump since I don't yet have the mares to do so! Just message me in game with the foal and a nag lease for the stud fee. Please provide proof of the nick for me either in this thread or via the DM you send me!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Altior TM/AWM/TR/AWR/Chase-Steward Approved!

So basically...breed to Altior! Thank you
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Altior TM/AWM/TR/AWR/Chase-Steward Approved!

He’s back!! Hoping for some hot chase gallops tonight, hope you guys don’t forget him :))
yeah