Notre Dame and friend.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Notre Dame and friend.

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Cheapo quality studs for cheapo quality breeders.

If he had a headshot it might look like this.
Notre Dame

- Year 47 Islands Male 3yo Champion
- Multiple Grade 1, 2,and 3 wins.
- Sired multiple home bred stakes gallops. That's got to mean something?
- ~50% of year 55 crop is late bloomers.

Listen here, Low low low price. $5000 sim dollars. Cheap quality Turf Route stud with a cool name.
Steward bred quality, B+ hypos to most formidable and up. Awesome pedigree on the dam line, everything about this horse says steward somewhere.

And Friend. It's a Turf Thing

- Multiple Grade 3 winner
- 33% Allowance gallop in first crop.
- Over 50% late bloomers.

Starting out low price $10,000. He's only going to improve as a stud with more quality mares.
Pete Vella bred, solid RL bloodlines on the sire side. Has a dam line. Give him a try.

All of your turf needs except miler. Who runs those? (They have the lowest average purse among Grade 1 races.) Maybe next year.
;p
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Notre Dame and friend.

Post by Gwen Morse »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago Cheapo quality studs for cheapo quality breeders.

Notre Dame

- Year 47 Islands Male 3yo Champion
- Multiple Grade 1, 2,and 3 wins.
- Sired multiple home bred stakes gallops. That's got to mean something?
- ~50% of year 55 crop is late bloomers.

Listen here, Low low low price. $5000 sim dollars. Cheap quality Turf Route stud with a cool name.
Steward bred quality, B+ hypos to most formidable and up. Awesome pedigree on the dam line, everything about this horse says steward somewhere.
I coincidentally wrote a New Player article on two of his daughters. They've been cleaning up at Trial Park, like distance (1 1/4+), and a former late blooming allowance mare who peaked as a stakes is facing G3 company this week.

So you could include the tag line "So easy even new players can win with his babies."
Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago And Friend. It's a Turf Thing
I love Friend's headshot. That's a talented artist you found ;).
Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago All of your turf needs except miler. Who runs those? (They have the lowest average purse among Grade 1 races.) Maybe next year.
Someone out there likes turf milers because broodmares are hard to score!
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100