Minimum Stud Fee for Current Sires

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Minimum Stud Fee for Current Sires

Post by Carole Hanson »

THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSING MINMUM STUD FEE ONLY

It’s nice that new sires will be able to have a reasonable minimum stud fee from next week, but please is there any way to change this also for existing sires? Like I said before, King of Ashes is specifically the horse I’d like to take below his $24,550 minimum. I think he would see more mares and could improve his stats at a more competitive $15,000 but I’m forced to price him higher. I am sure there are other examples out there for other people too.

Unless I am reading it wrong and from week 5 ALL sires will have their minimums changed?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Minimum Stud Fee for Current Sires

Post by The Steward »

All sires will be able to go to the new minimum. It’s possible I posted thinking Admin was ready to upload but then he fell asleep. So it’s not really up yet. But ASAP!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Oh amazing thank you for clearing that up so quick!
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

You young people ,have yet to understand the importance of sleep for your elders :shock:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

What changed? Missed the broadcast 😭
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Andrew James wrote: 3 years ago What changed? Missed the broadcast 😭
Stud Fees and Breeding Fees
It costs a one-time fee of $50,000 to enable a horse to stand as a stallion. That fee is good for the rest of the horse's life.
The minimum stud fee is $3,500. All horses that retire as of Week 5, Year 56 can go no lower than $3,500.

Updated 7/2020

viewtopic.php?t=11128
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago
Andrew James wrote: 3 years ago What changed? Missed the broadcast 😭
Stud Fees and Breeding Fees
It costs a one-time fee of $50,000 to enable a horse to stand as a stallion. That fee is good for the rest of the horse's life.
The minimum stud fee is $3,500. All horses that retire as of Week 5, Year 56 can go no lower than $3,500.

Updated 7/2020

viewtopic.php?t=11128
Awesome, thanks Carole
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time