Temporary Slickrock Reduction

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Temporary Slickrock Reduction

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I'm feeling a bit silly this evening and have decided that, as a result of Slickrock getting some extra "print time" this week, his Stud Fee will temporarily be dropped from $15K to $10K until 6PM, PDT on Thursday, August 6th. If he happens to top out at 120 slots before the end of the SIM year, additional slots will be purchased. Right now, he's a bargain, so go ahead and snap up some of the dual distance magic for you dirt milers and routers!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1023817
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Temporary Slickrock Reduction

Post by Steve Leavitt »

OMG....you guys KILLED it!!!! He's booked full already. I'm gonna up his limit to 180, so 30 more slots are coming at $10k each and when he books full this time, I'll shut down the sale. He will never make it to Thursday at this rate! (sorry, not sorry)

Check that...I upped the limit to 210. Enjoy the sale! If he books out at 210, the sale will have to end.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

The sale is over. A bit late, as I forgot to change it on time. Thanks everyone. I'm glad so many found mares worthy of taking a chance with him. I really didn't expect things to take off like they did!!

If you're looking for something special in Turf Routers, Antares is reduced to $35K, and I think he just needs to find a few better hypos and matches with or without crazy hypos. A horse that good has GOT to sire at least a few really special ones, but you've got to work to find them. Go ahead and hypo your mares to Antares and see, whether it's the pedigree or the hypo, if you can find those special diamonds. I know they're out there!!!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=937290
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I'll take horses who should be standing for $65,000, Alex
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG