Go West (TM)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Go West (TM) - now 14, fee set to $5,000

Post by Nicole Marie »

Bred several formids to him this morning; he's a favorite of mine.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Nicole Marie wrote: 2 years ago Bred several formids to him this morning; he's a favorite of mine.
Thank you for the mention! One of his stakes late bloomers is out of a formidable mare. I hope you get one of those! 🙂
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Ma Springs wrote: 2 years ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 2 years ago Bred several formids to him this morning; he's a favorite of mine.
Thank you for the mention! One of his stakes late bloomers is out of a formidable mare. I hope you get one of those! 🙂
Fingers crossed! A few were B+ nicks.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Exit Stage West is now a stakes winner :D Yes a state bred stakes that I created myself, but hey, it wasn't a walkover! :lol: :lol: I am proud of her. I bought the mare specifically to breed to Go West and as she wound up a 'some potential' broodmare ESW is the only foal I have from her (she has a claimer half brother from before I bought the mare). She has finished top 3 in most of her starts, so she's been a nice consistent filly for me so far. I am sad she already peaked since her dad had such a long racing career.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Exit Stage West is now a stakes winner :D Yes a state bred stakes that I created myself, but hey, it wasn't a walkover! :lol: :lol: I am proud of her. I bought the mare specifically to breed to Go West and as she wound up a 'some potential' broodmare ESW is the only foal I have from her (she has a claimer half brother from before I bought the mare). She has finished top 3 in most of her starts, so she's been a nice consistent filly for me so far. I am sad she already peaked since her dad had such a long racing career.
I just saw this! Made me happy to count one more stakes winner! :D Congratulations, what a pretty little filly she is!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Ma Springs wrote: 1 year ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Exit Stage West is now a stakes winner :D Yes a state bred stakes that I created myself, but hey, it wasn't a walkover! :lol: :lol: I am proud of her. I bought the mare specifically to breed to Go West and as she wound up a 'some potential' broodmare ESW is the only foal I have from her (she has a claimer half brother from before I bought the mare). She has finished top 3 in most of her starts, so she's been a nice consistent filly for me so far. I am sad she already peaked since her dad had such a long racing career.
I just saw this! Made me happy to count one more stakes winner! :D Congratulations, what a pretty little filly she is!
Thank you! I had a personal goal with her that I wanted her to wind up in his top 15 progeny earnings, and she's comfortably there now. I'm racing her at least through the end of the year, so now I'll see how high she can climb. :lol: