No Day But Today

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

No Day But Today

Post by Nini Panini »

No Day But Today, one of the horses I've held closest to my heart in all my years playing the SIM, has been retired. Despite some truly horrific mismanagement from me, he still retires as a millionaire with three Grade 1 wins. I'm extremely sad to see him go, but I'm hopeful the best is yet to come.

His dam is Seasons of Love, a Louisville Oaks winner who traces back to Our Love, one of the SIM's most influential broodmares. There are generations of stakes winners in this female family. His sire is Kingdom Come, sire of five millionaires, two Triple Crown race winners, and a Steward's Cup winner. No Day But Today has pedigree for days, and he stands for $30,000 in Florida. Please consider him this year for your dirt routing needs. :)
Last edited by Nini Panini 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: No Day But Today

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Super excited for you and him! He’s already thrown me an A nick and I’m sure he will do the same for plenty more people
yeah
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

No Day But Today Reduced!

Post by Nini Panini »

No Day But Today's fee has been cut in half, and he's now only $15,000. He produced 2 stakes gallops this year, so I think that's some nice bang for your buck!
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

No Day But Today

Post by Nini Panini »

Friendly reminder that this guy still exists, and he's a freak producer to boot! Beautiful pedigree for a cheap price.