Worldenoughandtime next year foal

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Worldenoughandtime next year foal

Post by Xander Zone »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=899397 so I have this mare so far she has 3 freaks and 2 stakes

I have planned most of my mare already for next season but she is not one of them.

I am currently leaning towards a filly as I am trying to rotate it every year and maybe going back to DMB since that cross is going to give me a DERBY WINNER yeah I said no jinx on me here lol

but all kidding aside what are some suggestions on future dates for her and why?

i did think of going outside the box a bit and breeding her to Marvel
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Worldenoughandtime next year foal

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Shameless plug for a heck of a nice classic horse that likes somewhat speedier mares. Nicks pretty well too ;)

"I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Castles Crumble' and 'Worldenoughandtime'.

On flat: A
Steeplechaser: C"
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Conquerer and Nighteyes are both A. Both have already aired plenty of freaks. I’d go a filly with Conquerer because he’s already the damsire of a Juvie winner. I love Nighteyes for a colt because of the 4x4 to Amber and he had a very competitive TCT colt this year from a mare who just isn’t on the same level as this one.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

World of Color is the new hot thing and an A hypo. If you like your Blue Bayou foal and want to breed to his better hypoing brother you can't go wrong.