Kingdom Come - Reduced for Year 57

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Kingdom Come - Reduced for Year 57

Post by Nini Panini »

In light of the recent gallop changes and similar changes to stallion gallop numbers, Kingdom Come's fee for Year 57 will be reduced by 20% to $80,000 to remain as competitive as possible.

Kingdom Come's numbers, even adjusted, are still exceptional. He is still in the top 5 in the game when it comes to freak producers, and his runners speak for themselves. Two American Classic winners and a Steward's Cup Juvenile winner in the same crop, 5 millionaires to date, and another impressive pair of 3 year olds on the Derby trail.

With this price drop, he looks better than ever.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Re: Kingdom Come - Reduced for Year 57

Post by Nini Panini »

It's been a pretty great few days for Kingdom Come. He sired his second Long Island Classic winner in a row, Maximus, who won with a 100 and had the race's second fastest time ever. Just today, Owlpha Romeo drew away to win the Queen's Derby impressively. With those victories, these two became Kingdom Come's 6th and 7th millionaires.

Additionally, his son Karazhan continued his winning ways in Week 6 by winning the Desert World Cup.

He is continuing to stamp himself as a premier classic sire, with 3 different Triple Crown race winners in 2 years.He even has a Queen's Derby winner to boot. Bred to him today!
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Kingdom Come

Post by Nini Panini »

He may not be the most fashionable or in demand stallion these days, but he is still one of the best. 5 multimillionaires, 2 millionaires, and 3 Triple Crown race winners comprise his resume. This year his sons finished 1-2 in the Steward’s Cup Marathon, and Maximus ran a gallant third in the Classic.

Kingdom Come will be a classic, stamina-influencing sire for generations to come. Don’t forget him this year.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Kingdom Come - Reduced Again

Post by Nini Panini »

In light of the shifting, turbulent dirt route division, Kingdom Come has been reduced once again to $65,000. Extreme value for a pillar of the division.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

If anyone thinks Kingdom Come isn't one of the best DR stallions in the game they are very misguided...I wanted to say another word there but I'll be nice ;)
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

I feel like a dummy.... I only sent one mare to KC this year. I'll have to make sure I give him some love next year!
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Kingdom Come

Post by Nini Panini »

Congratulations to Emily Mitchell on Kingdom Come's newest millionaire! Panthergard proved herself to be a tremendous filly, sweeping the Louisville and Baltimore Oaks. She is Kingdom Come's eighth millionaire, and I look forward to seeing what she'll do in the future! I know he may have been overshadowed by the DMB's and War Like Me's of the world as of late, but this old guy has still got it!

He's 13 and still a stylish sire, so get those mares to him before it's too late! The clock is ticking far faster than I want it to him pensioning.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I’ve always used your boy to evaluate how well my mares hypo, lol…better go breed a couple of those As.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Kingdom Come - The Clock is Ticking

Post by Nini Panini »

Kingdom Come will be 14 when the year turns over. Just a reminder that the clock is ticking to breed to one of the very best DR sires in recent years!

Thank you to all those who have supported him over the years.