YR 57 TM Reverse Stud Fee w/ Bonus Options

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

YR 57 TM Reverse Stud Fee w/ Bonus Options

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I have a new TM stallion but not many mares, so I will be offering the following incentive package throughout Y57 to the first 20 star and blue hen mares that sign up here or via PM. Basically I want to try to get this guy a nice first book and give him a real shot:

1) Lease your mare to me. I will pay 10k for a star, and 15k for a hen, BUT, once bred I will return the mare to you and offer the foal to you for $0. This is the "reverse stud fee" part of the offer.

2) There are two bonus options:
Option 1- Share The Upside For option 1 you agree to send another star or hen to him in Y58 for a stud fee of $0. Once you have done this, you will automatically have a lifetime free breeding right to him which you can use or sell.

Option 2- Stakes Bonus Under option 2 for every graded stakes won by your Y57 foal in his 2, 3, or 4 yo season you earn a free breeding, up to a total of 5 free breedings per Y57 foal. The free breedings may be used on the mare of your choice or sold.

The horse was idled in Week 7 of his 3yo season and did not return to the races until Week 16 of his 4yo year- a 26 week break. No doubt his earnings would have been higher otherwise. You can find him here https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1000791

Who's feeling lucky and ready to roll the dice?
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: YR 57 TM Reverse Stud Fee w/ Bonus Options

Post by The Harlequins »

I am sending a mare over to you Kelly.......yours to keep and do what you want with.
www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=786764.

WHY, I here you ask.

Because i like your new silks lol

Take care Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago I am sending a mare over to you Kelly.......yours to keep and do what you want with.
www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=786764.

WHY, I here you ask.

Because i like your new silks lol

Take care Frank
Thank you Frank
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

found another that could help you .

Sent
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Read The Signs is now listed in the stud book. If you have a formidable mare and are interested in incentives PM me- we'll work something out for those mares, too.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

FAQ's

1) Lease your mare to me. I will pay 10k for a star, and 15k for a hen, BUT, once bred I will return the mare to you and offer the foal to you for $0. This is the "reverse stud fee" part of the offer.

A) Yes, you can specify all the details for the foal- use the notes section on the mare to do so. I will breed the bespoke foal and offer it back to you for $0. If the name you request is unavailable or if you don't specify a name, it will remain unnamed at birth.

B) Yes, I realize this makes me the breeder of record and entitles me to breeding fees. If you do well, then I do well. If the foal is a disappointment I get nothing, but you still receive $10-$15k for the use of your mare. I'm not expecting graded-stakes producers (although they are MORE than welcome and, if you PM, might be offered additional bonus enhancements :) ). Other threads suggest people have some frustrating hens and stars, and this is a chance to lower your risk regarding those. If you have a formidable, then PM and we'll work out an incentive package for her, too. In all cases you will be PAID to use the stallion AND get to keep the foal AND be entitled to additional bonus incentives.

2) There are two bonus options:
Option 1- Share The Upside For option 1 you agree to send another star or hen to him in Y58 for a stud fee of $0. Once you have done this, you will automatically have a lifetime free breeding right to him which you can use or sell.

No, the bonus does not transfer if the mare is sold. To qualify, the same stable must breed the mare in Y57 and Y58

Option 2- Stakes Bonus Under option 2 for every graded stakes won by your Y57 foal in his 2, 3, or 4 yo season you earn a free breeding, up to a total of 5 free breedings per Y57 foal. The free breedings may be used on the mare of your choice or sold.

Yes, the stakes bonus is transferrable. The free breedings will accrue to the stable(s) that races (including leases) the foal at the time of the graded stakes wins and more than one stable may earn free returns up to the allowed total of 5 per foal

Applicable information will be tracked in a Google sheet available to everyone. I will post the link in the next few days.

The horse was idled in Week 7 of his 3yo season and did not return to the races until Week 16 of his 4yo year- a 26 week break. No doubt his earnings would have been higher otherwise. You can find him here https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1000791