Stud Fee changes, etc

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Stud Fee changes, etc

Post by Susie Rydell »

Many of my stallions are significantly getting up there in age. I've made the following adjustments to stud fees to kick off the year.

Dirt Routers
Keefer, now 16, has had his fee lowered to $15,000. Outstanding racehorse and a decidedly above average sire - 20 stakes winners topped by $2.6 million earner Hello.

Allonsy needs no introduction... but he's now 15. His fee has been lowered to $115,000.

Triple Crown winner Dragonfly is 14. His fee is down to $70,000.

Boom Town sports one of the best pedigrees you could ask for and was a MG1W. 13 and another very solid sire, has a new stakes yearling. He's down to $7,500.

Quo Vadimus, speaking of phenomenal pedigrees... he's always been sparingly used, but is a MG1W and also has a new stakes yearling. He's down to $6,500.

Just a Moment deserves some kind if prize for putting up with how I (mis)managed him. He's on the cusp of some good things with several young stakes horses on the way to the track. No change in his fee - $7,500.

Six Words gets a similar prize to Just a Moment, but clearly had ability and boasts a great pedigree. Nice gallops. He's down to $6,500.

Rogers earned over $3 million, has a terrific pedigree, and he's getting stakes gallops from limited numbers. He's down to $15,000.

Turf Routers
Westley, a 7-time G1 winner whose offspring include $1.7 million earner Always You, is 15. His fee has been lowered to $4,500.

Turf Milers
Tin Dog, MG1W, is 14. He's always been a super-solid sire and has a new freak among his yearlings. He's down to $8,500.

Of the Great Ones, MG1W by Frankel, has two new stakes horses and a freak from a small yearling crop. He's down to $12,500.